humor

If you thought twice about it or just laughed your ass off here's the place to share. Screenshots, quotes, captures, etc.

Moderator: ForumModerators

law.of.averages

humor

Postby law.of.averages » Mon Aug 06, 2007 8:56 am

The following was posted on another forum I frequent:

An american is in an irish bar the american walks up to and irish woman and asks her to dance.... being very polite the irish woman says sure.......... after dancing for a short period of time the american say "i would like to dance closer to you" the irish woman im sorry i am married and that wouldnt be permitted... they go one dancing......... the american ask " I would really like to kiss you"......... once again being very polite the irish woman says im sorry sir that would not be permitted they dance a little more the american says "i'd like to turn you upside down fill you full of guiness and drink you dry........ the irish woman slaps the americian and runs of to tell her husband......."Nile you wouldnt believe this american first he wanted to dance close (husband) where is he i'll punch his ) lights out......... (wife) then he wanted to kiss me ..... (husband) where is he i'll kill him.......(wife) then he said he wanted to turn me upside down fill me full of guiness and drink me dry.......the man stops and removes his hat and says "you have to respect a man that could drink that much guiness"

Houdini

Postby Houdini » Mon Aug 06, 2007 10:20 am

ewwww. :salmon:

The empires of the future are the empires of the mind.

Sir Winston Churchill, Speech at Harvard University, September 6, 1943

Return to “did that really happen?”