wats up guys ?

If you thought twice about it or just laughed your ass off here's the place to share. Screenshots, quotes, captures, etc.

Moderator: ForumModerators

MadSkittles

wats up guys ?

Postby MadSkittles » Fri Aug 27, 2010 8:42 pm

I really dont understand :( I truely dont. I am sorry for w/e you may think. I dont hack guys, I never have. I went through all that last time posting my ini, explaining all my shots on the demos u posted, I even had an eye witness that could testify to my screen that nothing was going on as far as i know theres nothing further i could of gone to prove my innonence. Maybe im jumping the gun and its for another reason ? Just with last time thats all I could think of. Idk, I truely dont know. Was it the 58% lg sid mentioned on campgrounds ? I even was amazed and wanted to take a screenshot but didnt know which button cause i dont think ive ever hit that high, I watched the rest of the nite seeing if it was i was just on, and i was hitting high 30's in non hitscan maps but also in those maps I shot on average 25 more lg shots which would of lowered it too.

I was getting back to the point I truely getting back comfortable with you guys and being on teamspeak with you guys. I just never thought you all really thought that :(.

I guess i just really dont know what to say :(, I dont want to be mad and go off on some rant or nothing cause noone deserves that or anything. I guess just all this stuff really upsets me something terrible, more than probably most realise :(.

Sideous Prime
Clan Leader

Re: wats up guys ?

Postby Sideous Prime » Sat Aug 28, 2010 9:57 am

You were on my team one night, and we were playing a game in Under-Le Reconstructed. This was back in April( I believe?) and things were going well. I watched you approach the lift that is directly beneath the lookout cubby hole that you can boost up too. I was dead and happen to watching the game through your eyes, and you shot a flak ball straight ahead as if maybe you thought someone was up a level...no big deal. but then i saw that flak ball do a 30 degree hook into that cubby hole and you knocked the player off the lookout.

since then, I personally, have taken countless demos. There is no question you can have all the qualities of a great player. But the other night on Campgrounds, I was watching through your eyes again and watched you track nyte through the pillars. As you strafed above the mini-gun you were looking at the floor and the bottom portion of the wall and as he ran through the corridor below just above the amp, you dropped a flak ball on him. Just a side note about that game, you also hit 29 of 50 LG shots for a 58% accuracy.

There's plenty more and if you want to discuss it I suggest you PM the other regular players and ask them for their take. I wasn't going to remove or authorize removal until I saw something outrageous. This time, I wanted to make sure i wasn't just seeing something because I wanted to see it.
"You'll never stop at one. I'll take you all on!"

MadSkittles

Re: wats up guys ?

Postby MadSkittles » Sat Aug 28, 2010 4:03 pm

back in april this like 5 months ago wen u had problem other time, thats long time. As for a flak ball taking a 30 degreen turn hook ? how is that even possible ? From what im understanding of what you typed your saying that mid air the flak ball took a 30 degree mid air turn ? I really dont know there at all.

Other nite on campgrounds i do know the situations you were talking about and after that i comboed nite coming up the jump pad cause I heard someone take the jump pad and I had good thought that it was him cause of earlier what you were talking bout I was up above on the pillars and he was down below on the pillars. I was jumping from pillar to pillar looking down and firing flak balls and rockets and i kept seeing him as i was jumping around, but missing most my shots. But I did see him from up top as i jumped from pillar to pillar and at the end i was on the rounded curve part that leads to the jump pad in the center and i saw him go through the door, thats how i had a pretty good clue when i heard that jump pad that it might have been him. (Please post this demo, and you will see that I was seeing him as i was looking down in the pillars).

As for the lg ya I myself was amazed at it as well 58% is freaking amazing Ive never hit that, even with that low of firing shots. If you look at my shock primary on that map (which I believe was 30 some shots taken, which is lower than the lg shots i took), then you would seen that the accuracy on that was 20% accuracy that should right there say something right?

And please I welcome everyone of your thoughts as well as i want to see the demos I want to see them all, preferably with sound if thats possible. Guys I have never hacked on this game, and as for being friends I would never hack specially not towards friends even if i knew how to.

Return to “did that really happen?”