madskittles

If you thought twice about it or just laughed your ass off here's the place to share. Screenshots, quotes, captures, etc.

Moderator: ForumModerators

Nytefyre
Clan Whore

Re: madskittles

Postby Nytefyre » Mon Aug 10, 2009 4:53 pm

Duffy wrote:
Nytefyre wrote:btw, skitz, sid's business is dvds and sounds an acoustics....he has major equipment to check and test the demo for any sounds or footsteps that your comp, or the markets best computers would not be able to find....not to mention headphones that cost as much as ur rig anyways....it probably makes all of our computers look like 80's style gameboys in comparison....LOL!!!

Duffy: not the supress stuff...i checked, but i may have missed them anyways...LOL....fine, strike that from the record then...LOL

ps-i do have some of them duff, had the wrong ini up...DURP!!!

Ok but the others are in their also but a hax is easy to change and easy to set up if you have the right one :(

k, so....looks to me like ur supporting the theroy then that there may have been cheating, and it got adjusted or removed before the ini got posted....

im lost duff, i phail 2 c ur point
10% Luck, 20% Skill, 15% Consentrated Power of Will,
5% Pleasure, 50% Pain, and 100% Reason to Remember The Name

Duffy

Postby Duffy » Mon Aug 10, 2009 5:01 pm

I was just trying to state in Skit's somewhat defense that the files you questioned are in the UT2004 System folder but in the same aspect can easily be changed to the desired affect :) Understand now?
Artificial intelligence is no match for Natural Stupidity !

Nytefyre
Clan Whore

Postby Nytefyre » Mon Aug 10, 2009 5:05 pm

yup, i found all the files now, except--->

End=CenterView|ACTOR ALIGN SNAPTOFLOOR ALIGN=1

i searched each ini (game and ut2k4) and had no luck....

Sideous Prime
Clan Leader

Postby Sideous Prime » Mon Aug 10, 2009 5:05 pm

richard = slow on the uptake!!!
"You'll never stop at one. I'll take you all on!"

Nytefyre
Clan Whore

Postby Nytefyre » Mon Aug 10, 2009 5:07 pm

FU Sid!!

Duffy

Postby Duffy » Mon Aug 10, 2009 5:08 pm

:lol: :salmon:
Artificial intelligence is no match for Natural Stupidity !

MadSkittles

Postby MadSkittles » Mon Aug 10, 2009 5:29 pm

Ok first off nyte i had no intention of saying u were doing anythign with ur goo's only thing i was mentioning that was for if i did have anything why would i go through the door when i know something is waiting? I dont think anyone hax on there I was not implying that at all. As far as tracking I do track players and time things out to the direction they were running. I do hit my own players quite a bit but if you notice i play off on my own away from my teamates, so until late in the map (which is usually most people are dead) I know where my teamates went and i normally sit back and play defense so general after a little bit only people that should be coming towards me is the enemy. Most the sounds you can't hear such as footsteps until it gets down to 1v1 or very few people ur right, and I normally not using sound unless its real close to me until it gets down to 1vs1 or couple people more. I normally dont fire combos though if i see a teamate pop out or if i had 3 rox i will normally yank my mouse and fire at a wall or at the ground and kill myself if its a teamate so thats why i get a lot less FF. I did post my ini files that are in my ut file. I never changed my rolloff or anything like that cause honestly I dont know anything about that or what it does and thats the God's honest truth, the only thing i member long ago changing on my ini file was the Open Gl graphics thing or something from direct 3d so that for my card i got better graphics and framerate and the hotkeys for my stupid sayings. I have no idea what the devsupress thing is ini ? I play on lots of other servers specially in past and possibly something it downloaded there honestly have no idea, if its not in yours and doesnt need to be there let me know ? I honestly dont know much about these things. And far as playing on exiled i do play there once in while few maps or if i got some time off, some of those players are skilled players and even if they are haxing it still makes me a better player overall to try to beat them which normally i sux against them, bottom to middle of the pack. I have never hacked in my life and never will, could you please post the demo of me looking at the floor for extended time and give the time / date of when it was and who was playign that map and if its not readable who was alive at the time? Its very possible I would of been using sound to see if i tell where they were going same as in teh 2 demos that were posted. Please tell what I can do to prove to you I am not cheating, I have no idea what I can do and have done what you have told me too, Ive done my best at explaining why i play a certain way and do things as I am not a very good talker or trying to get my point across so sometimes my words come up jumbled.

I am sorry if I have gotten on peoples nerves whether with me just being me or they cant see that I am a good player and they think it must be a hax of some sort, I know you said its not the players but I can honestly say in vent/in game Ive seen animosity towards me from a couple different players so im not sure what ive done there ever but if I did do something towards you that started this whole debaucle, please let me apoligize cause over the net many things come across miscontrude as well specially people who dont know that 90% of the time im joking about things. I only add this part in here cause honestly I don't hack and from the demos looking at my own playstyle I see nothing that looks suspicious really (of course I know what I was doing in those demos, like listening for different sounds, and i can cover each shot and situation in each of those demos showing you my in game intentions giving more credence to my position). If someone was hacking would they go through all this crap to prove their innoncence ? I wouldnt think someone would , if they were a hacker they wouldnt care about the people that play on the server, which I do, and they would just move on. If someone lives close to me please let them come check my computer ? I really dont know more than that how else I can prove my innoncence, maybe someone who knows how to connect to another persons computer through like msn and can check files? I seen someone do that once on another game that they were trying to fix game issues, sort of like pc anywhere ? Or maybe we can talk on Ts/ vent and I can explain the demos to you so you can better understand what sounds I was listening to and why I thought someone was going in a different direction. Noone has mentioned btw the couple phailed shots that noone was at that I was firing at random but only the couple that I hit someone :(, I dont know. All I can say you can have free reign to file checking my ut folder and I honestly do to not hack, I am not sure what someone can do when someone might live far away and already has it in their mind whether from susupcion or hatred that someone is hacking, that can prove their innoncence but please let me know cause I am innoncent.

law.of.averages

Postby law.of.averages » Mon Aug 10, 2009 5:41 pm

Since this has gone public, I want to reiterate my private statement that I still don't see anything conclusive in the video. I wasn't there, so I don't care to judge any further than that.

I'll also add that what Skittles says about teamspeak is 100% true, it distracts from the game audio. There are sounds you might otherwise here when teamspeak was off. We play with it on so often, sometimes that it is easy to forget.

I've always played wearing a headset with active noise cancellation to reduce the house noise and focus on the game. On teamspeak and off are like two different worlds.

Sideous Prime
Clan Leader

Postby Sideous Prime » Mon Aug 10, 2009 11:21 pm

As things are settling down(i hope), there's one thing i would hope everyone keeps in mind. when experienced regular members are considering the status of another player it isn't a choice that is made on the spot. these players are watched by objective clan members oftentimes for weeks or longer and their play is evaluated. after that point, if need be, demo's are taken and compiled and the particular player is discussed.

after the discussion, the demo's are reviewed and it usually ends on my desk to make the final decision. there have been players who have been looked at and still play here. there are also players who don't.

i hope that nobody in this community takes kicking or banning another player lightly. it's something that nobody wants to do but i believe in the integrity of the game and i know the rest of you do also.

Prime
"You'll never stop at one. I'll take you all on!"

MadSkittles

Postby MadSkittles » Tue Aug 11, 2009 9:50 am

Explanation of all the shots.

First shot I was sitting down at pillars like I do a lot looking up at the ledge where sug likes to hang around on campgrounds and other people across the map from where I was , as you can see with my pointer, at 3 to 4 seconds in you see a flak ball fly from up top towards pillars, so I readjust myself to hit if someone comes down which wasted I believe it was did and i lightning and jump away at which point we randomly flak in the pillars couple times. I come up through door way and see another red so I just shoot lightning nothing special here.

Cuts to a different scene (this video is split and spliced up for shortness reasons ?)
its 1vs1 right now, I beleive I just come from pillars and noone was over there, and so was checking down below seeing if i saw anything. Immediatly started crouching to listen for any sounds. Kept turning back to check jump pad incase they came up that way (at this point i figured I had the high ground), was slowly creeping over to catwalk while checking back and forth, no idea yet whats going on, heard some sounds come from sounded like underneath catwalk so ran to position real fast just in case hesitated for second to get timing right and fired a combo hoping I guessed right that someone was indeed coming up that way trying to get to high ground (most people play for high ground, cept a few people I know on the server like sug and cloud and sometimes me will stay on the lower ground to avoid mass people at later in the rounds when only ones left, sorry cloud and sug to name a little of you style of play :(, incase noone else had picked up on that.) fired a random flak down at the corner cause thats the way he jumped, and as you can see he never came that way.

Cuts to another clip with kougar or tiggr cant tell from low quality demo here, cloudy and pro, I heard the jump pad easy enough killed there.

Cuts to another part me walking up stairs I always check that ledge oposite side of map specially since playing with sug. As you can see it took while for me to aim and even take a shot about 3 seconds, later Im not sure where cloud is so crouching to listen, but then shortly realize im in horrible spot and he could attack from either direction so immediatly jump away to my safe spot and spot I luv the pillars :). I position myself up a little behind the pillar in case he comes from behind hell probably hit jump pad before he looks around that last pillar and see if i can hear anything from up top towards the way I am aiming, didnt hear anything but got the camping so I went to get out of there thinking he would soon be there to attack me, as I was going under the ledge sounded like something was up above thats when I backed up half a step and paused a second(could of been my own footsteps cause of where cloud was at the end) but I still fired a flak off the wall just in case he was up there and i get lucky. only had 12 hps left so I was trying to get to another spot i felt comfortable on the ledge on the opposite side of the map. On the way over to jump pad u can see I looked up top to see If i indeed did spot him up there like I thought he might of been from the sound. while on the ledge at 1:25 to 1:26 u can see me scan down below opposite of the doorway he was coming through which when i turned back he fired I was dead ( had i known he was there there would be no way I would of turned away I would of comboed or rockets at the doorway)

Map 2.

the fight at the first pretty self explanatory saw tig and wasted both coming was retreating saw wasted fire from below saw tig back up in corner alone and I was staying on ledge in case wasted came back and i could suprise him saw bunny come in and kill tig. Partly I seen him barely below so I stayed with my pointer below in case he came back he never did I checked other side not there, so went back to other side again checked up top didnt see him anywhere bunny appears in my screen so out of reaction i go down towards her. thats when wasted goes up top and i move the mouse back up and he gets first shot ( If I had anything I would of known he was flying up there before I checked back down below looking at flak bunny right ?). So we go on I was going to come up the middle missed my jump so instead I thought let me find a safe spot that I might bealbe to get ashot on him before he does me ( me having 1 hp left at this time), hence my reason for going in the tunnel. now bunny dies shortly in between here and its 1vs1 again (all these clips here on 1 vs 1 where im listening for sound as you mentioned earlier nyte). I check the top ledge while in the tunnel at like 54 sec noone ( cause this is last where I saw him), go other side check noone, so jump other side of ledge to avoid camping thing (again only 1 hp left). miss my jump back get back in tunnel and then i see him at top and fire. at 1:03 i realize he knows where I am at thinking he might come around other way down ramp so i stay high on ledge to get advantage ( also thinking same time knowing my own brother hes going to come after me, I also thought he had quite a bit of health). on ledge I miss my second jump fall short and at the corner i move back and forth for sec thinking if he comes down ramp, at this point I heard a barely audible noise from somewhere behind I had no idea, sounded like someone jumping off higher spot and landing somewhere so I checked the middle spot seeng if i could see if he jumped down. Didnt see anythign so went back to the other side for sec and between 1:12 and 1:14 (even on the low quality ) you can see wasted jump in the tunnel (probably , Im thinking at this point he saw me so i wait for bit for him to pop back out which he never does thats why my mouse is right at the tunnel edge, so i go to other side and hes not there or in the middle so back to other side again and thats when I see him on ledge and he kills me.

Return to “did that really happen?”