Sid<---------the new Pork!

If you thought twice about it or just laughed your ass off here's the place to share. Screenshots, quotes, captures, etc.

Moderator: ForumModerators

Prozac

Sid<---------the new Pork!

Postby Prozac » Sun Jul 19, 2009 6:19 pm

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Well, Sid coached me to my death last night, but he did an even better job than Pork, so he takes over the death-coach crown. :lol: rofl

I'm up against Sug in Stalwart Classic last man standing but I'm feeling pretty good:

Sid: Ok Pro go get him
Pro: Ok, I'll do my best
Sid: Ok, he's gonna be around this corner
Pro: Ok

Pro rounds the corner ready for a fight - LG locked and loaded. Suddenly, Pro hears a scream that's coming from somewhere in Illinois all the way down to Florida.

Sid: NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!
Pro: What! Is there a serial killer behind me? (at least that's what Sid's scream made him think)
Sid: Don't fight him like that! (Sid's voice soaked in disgust)
Pro: (now scared to death retreats into a small hallway) How do you think I should fight him?
Sid: You can't play his style against him! You got to get close and use rockets and flak.
Pro: I thought I could take him with my LG and Shock primary
Sid: Well you can't - lol

As Sid and Pro continued to argue on how to fight Sug, Sug himself sneaks up behind Pro and blasts him with his flak gun. Pro's brains splatter from Stallwart to Illinois to Florida.

Game over. And to think, Sid used to just quietly whisper: "Pro, he's miniable" Not any more! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Pork you are off the hook buddy, because......Sid is the new Pork :shock: :lol:

(This article was written with the express purpose for comedy's sake. I hope you enjoy.)

Sideous Prime
Clan Leader

Re: Sid<---------the new Pork!

Postby Sideous Prime » Sun Jul 19, 2009 6:24 pm

LMAO

just fuckin' kill him
"You'll never stop at one. I'll take you all on!"

Prozac

Postby Prozac » Sun Jul 19, 2009 6:28 pm

Sideous Prime wrote:just fuckin' kill him

That's our new one page Ti coaching manual. Less is more right? Remember what they say in Nashville at lot Sid: K.I.S.S. :lol: I'll let Sid tell you what that means!

Your BFF Sid, Prozac :D

Porkinator

Postby Porkinator » Mon Jul 20, 2009 9:13 am

Prozac wrote:

That's our new one page Ti coaching manual. Less is more right? Remember what they say in Nashville at lot Sid: K.I.S.S. :lol: I'll let Sid tell you what that means!

Wow
I am off Nutsac's shit list.
I can sleep so much better tonight.
I have learned that giving Pro advice is like giving commands to a deaf seeing eye dog.
It is a waste of time and you both going to fail.
"Peace is that brief glorious moment in history when everybody stands
around reloading".--Thomas Jefferson

Prozac

Postby Prozac » Mon Jul 20, 2009 11:44 am

Porkinator wrote:
Prozac wrote:

Wow
I am off Nutsac's shit list.
I can sleep so much better tonight.
I have learned that giving Pro advice is like giving commands to a deaf seeing eye dog.
It is a waste of time and you both going to fail.

Just so you'll know Pork you were never on my shit list - maybe my poop list, but that's totally different. Here's my chance to brag on Pork a bit. We've been friends for several years now. Spent a lot time playing and training, and he gave me the following 2 tips that I still use to this date.

1. For better hitscan, after you fire your LG, quickly switch to Shock primary, and pop off a couple of shots, then back to your LG and it will have charged by then and you can pop off another LG shot. (I use this still all the time - used on Relic last Saturday night as matter of fact.)

2. He taught me that if I made my crosshairs smaller, I would get more hits. I did and my hitscan accuracy immediately went up. (great tip)

These are really useful things that Pork taught me along the way and I still use them today. Forget about TS or the forums Pork, everyone gets crazy and does drugs that goes there (as you have pointed out that we are all insane weirdos). You're a great friend and I've learn some valuable things from you!

Take that! Shit list. Now I know you'll sleep better at night too! :lol:

Nytefyre
Clan Whore

Postby Nytefyre » Mon Jul 20, 2009 4:38 pm

Prozac wrote:
1. For better hitscan, after you fire your LG, quickly switch to Shock primary, and pop off a couple of shots, then back to your LG and it will have charged by then and you can pop off another LG shot. (I use this still all the time - used on Relic last Saturday night as matter of fact.)

2. He taught me that if I made my crosshairs smaller, I would get more hits. I did and my hitscan accuracy immediately went up. (great tip)

i cry BULLSH**T!!!...here is y...

actually no, not really...just my own interpretation and advice on these tips (most ppl would say im full of s**t anyways)...as for #1, another good tactic is to not constantly fire in a pattern...shoot, then DONT shoot again untill ur shure u have a good shot lined up...if ur constantly shooting as soon as ur ready (like with the LG or rox) a good opponent can use that against u...as for tip 2, i personally think this is a matter of preference...im glad it works for you, i use a xhair that has a combo of a bracket and a dot in the center...i consentarate on aiming with the dot on hitskan gunz, and use the bracket to give me an approximate for splash/spam guns, and i keep my xhair large size so i wont miss my target like that pillar i keep owning with rox from 3 ft.....not a bad tip though...

btw, poark, u need to use more hitskan....ur a relatively good shot with that stuff, esp the shock...as for the rox, we all kno ur killing somethin', we just dont know if its u or ur opponent...

LOLZ!
10% Luck, 20% Skill, 15% Consentrated Power of Will,
5% Pleasure, 50% Pain, and 100% Reason to Remember The Name

Porkinator

Postby Porkinator » Mon Jul 20, 2009 4:43 pm

Nytefyre wrote:
Prozac wrote:

actually no, not really...just my own interpretation and advice on these tips (most ppl would say im full of s**t anyways)...as for #1, another good tactic is to not constantly fire in a pattern...shoot, then DONT shoot again untill ur shure u have a good shot lined up...if ur constantly shooting as soon as ur ready (like with the LG or rox) a good opponent can use that against u...as for tip 2, i personally think this is a matter of preference...im glad it works for you, i use a xhair that has a combo of a bracket and a dot in the center...i consentarate on aiming with the dot on hitskan gunz, and use the bracket to give me an approximate for splash/spam guns, and i keep my xhair large size so i wont miss my target like that pillar i keep owning with rox from 3 ft.....not a bad tip though...

btw, poark, u need to use more hitskan....ur a relatively good shot with that stuff, esp the shock...as for the rox, we all kno ur killing somethin', we just dont know if its u or ur opponent...

LOLZ!

This from a mnn that gets pwned by elevators.
"Peace is that brief glorious moment in history when everybody stands
around reloading".--Thomas Jefferson

Prozac

Postby Prozac » Mon Jul 20, 2009 5:05 pm

Porkinator wrote:
Nytefyre wrote:
Prozac wrote:

LOLZ!

This from a mnn that gets pwned by elevators.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Nytefyre
Clan Whore

Postby Nytefyre » Mon Jul 20, 2009 7:53 pm

WTF is a mnn?!
10% Luck, 20% Skill, 15% Consentrated Power of Will,

5% Pleasure, 50% Pain, and 100% Reason to Remember The Name

SugaFree
Location: The state where you'll never find a dance floor empty

Postby SugaFree » Mon Aug 10, 2009 1:18 pm