Hello

Your general discussion home away from home.

Moderator: ForumModerators

<{CTC}>xGAMBITx
What color is a banana?: Yellow

Hello

Postby <{CTC}>xGAMBITx » Mon Aug 08, 2011 11:20 am

Hi All, Just thought I'd stop in and say hi and that I enjoy playing with you all on your server and to thank you for letting me play there. Been busy with school lately and with my two boys age 5 & 2. But now have the next 2 weeks off from school, so I'll be around again.

Also, was wondering if a freind of Tiggs and mine would be ok to play here also from time to time. If it is ok can someone let me know what the password is again.

Thanks,
Gambit

Porkinator

Re: Hello

Postby Porkinator » Mon Aug 08, 2011 4:41 pm

PM Sid so we don't give it out on the public forums.
"Peace is that brief glorious moment in history when everybody stands
around reloading".--Thomas Jefferson

<{CTC}>xGAMBITx

Postby <{CTC}>xGAMBITx » Mon Aug 08, 2011 6:35 pm

OK, Thanks Pork

Prozac

Postby Prozac » Fri Aug 12, 2011 8:16 am

Really enjoy having you around Gambit. And your a very skilled player as well. :)

ggs, Prozac 8)

<{CTC}>xGAMBITx

Postby <{CTC}>xGAMBITx » Fri Aug 12, 2011 1:44 pm

Prozac wrote:Really enjoy having you around Gambit. And your a very skilled player as well. :)

ggs, Prozac 8)

Thanks, Yeah I use to play mostly VCTF, then in the last couple years I've been getting more into Tam, Mostly Freon we play over at our Friends Server. It's different playing at your server with the team kill on but it makes it interesting to become better at useing your weapons and when too shoot them. We were thinking of trying it with freon at our server just to improve on when to use the weapons and not just spam. I'm more of a Shock, lightning, and flak user. Also, goo at times but not many shots in those.

I told Sid that you guys are more than welcome to play at our servers anytime. (Sid has all the info if your interested at all) we play all night there. I try to get on your server first to warm up a bit, I ping higher but its all good.

A bit about myself, Married, age 35, laid off from job - Back in school (Computer Tech Support/Help Desk) on my 2nd yr now hopefull finish by next year in May (go crazy with no workie), and 2 boys 5yr old & almost a 3yr old.

CYA online,
Gambit

Return to “thoughts... more or less”