Roll Tide !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Your general discussion home away from home.

Moderator: ForumModerators

Prozac

Roll Tide !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Postby Prozac » Fri Jan 08, 2010 1:56 am

Nuff said.

Cloud

Re: Roll Tide !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Postby Cloud » Fri Jan 08, 2010 3:19 pm

Congrats on beating a true freshman QB who attempted 26 passes all year before the championship game. Oh yeah. Woooo Bama really showed how great they are.

Prozac

Postby Prozac » Fri Jan 08, 2010 7:05 pm

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Duffy

Postby Duffy » Sat Jan 09, 2010 2:09 am

hmmm What if cloud say Sam Bradford and most of Oklahoma's best players did not get injured who is to say that Texas makes it there. Injuries are part of the game would I have liked to see Colt play heck yes he wasn't going to do what people think he was they proved that by not letting him in the end zone on the 1st series, and then they blasted him and he got hurt. all these friggin cry babies about aww poor little colt got hurt if he hadn't Texas would have won blah blah blah BS Alabama won and accept it they beat first #1 Florida and then #2 Texas and beat more top 25 teams than any other team in the nation I think that say's volumes!!!!!!!!!
Artificial intelligence is no match for Natural Stupidity !

Cloud

Postby Cloud » Sun Jan 10, 2010 10:17 pm

Duffy wrote:hmmm What if cloud say Sam Bradford and most of Oklahoma's best players did not get injured who is to say that Texas makes it there. Injuries are part of the game would I have liked to see Colt play heck yes he wasn't going to do what people think he was they proved that by not letting him in the end zone on the 1st series, and then they blasted him and he got hurt. all these friggin cry babies about aww poor little colt got hurt if he hadn't Texas would have won blah blah blah BS Alabama won and accept it they beat first #1 Florida and then #2 Texas and beat more top 25 teams than any other team in the nation I think that say's volumes!!!!!!!!!

I'm not even going to get into everything that's wrong with what you said. It's pointless. Again, congrats on beating Garrett Gilbert.

Duffy

Postby Duffy » Mon Jan 11, 2010 9:24 am

Truth Hurts huh? Nothing but facts in the statement. Sorry Texas got beat Cloud wasn't in their future to win this year.

Duffy

Postby Duffy » Mon Jan 11, 2010 10:19 am

and on another note isn't football a TEAM sport??????? Don't think one person makes a TEAM!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Cloud

Postby Cloud » Mon Jan 11, 2010 5:51 pm

Duffy wrote:and on another note isn't football a TEAM sport??????? Don't think one person makes a TEAM!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh don't use that shitty ass argument. You KNOW if Florida had made it to the title game and the almighty Tebow had gone down on the 5th play, and Florida had lost, everyone, and I mean EVERYONE including YOU would be saying it was because they lost Tebow. You KNOW it. Colt doesn't get the respect he deserves, for reasons unknown to me. Colt was as much to Texas as Tebow is to Florida. Or was.

Duffy

Postby Duffy » Mon Jan 11, 2010 7:05 pm

Nope if Ingram had went down and Texas had one guess what congrats to Texas for getting Ingram out no whiny ass crybaby crap. I have great respect for Colt McCoy and I think he was right in not risking his NFL future on one game. Get paid is what I say. Alot of people do not know I was drafted by the Chicago Cubs out of High School but opted for college and in my Sophomore year at Alabama I blew my knee out. Did I cry about it hell yeah I could have had the chance to make it but opted for the education that feeds my family and allows me to have wonderful things but do I wonder sometimes what if YES I do but that was the way it was planned for me. People get hurt some teams win and some lose that's the name of the game and as for Tebow alot of people don't think he will be any good in the NFL and I think he will surprise some people the guy has been a winner at every level he has played.

Cloud

Postby Cloud » Mon Jan 11, 2010 8:03 pm

Duffy wrote:Nope if Ingram had went down and Texas had one guess what congrats to Texas for getting Ingram out no whiny ass crybaby crap. I have great respect for Colt McCoy and I think he was right in not risking his NFL future on one game. Get paid is what I say. Alot of people do not know I was drafted by the Chicago Cubs out of High School but opted for college and in my Sophomore year at Alabama I blew my knee out. Did I cry about it hell yeah I could have had the chance to make it but opted for the education that feeds my family and allows me to have wonderful things but do I wonder sometimes what if YES I do but that was the way it was planned for me. People get hurt some teams win and some lose that's the name of the game and as for Tebow alot of people don't think he will be any good in the NFL and I think he will surprise some people the guy has been a winner at every level he has played.

/Thread

MadSkittles

Postby MadSkittles » Wed Jan 13, 2010 8:49 am

First off I am not a huge sports fan so not taking sides either way because I really don't care either way lol, but that being said it is a "team sport" your correct of course but also in college ball one player does make a difference way more than in pro football. Why simple stated its because those star players in college make a difference because they are way above there competition, unlike when you get to the pro's the level of competition is fairly more even, so as that one player does make a difference in a game. Does this mean that they would of won had Colt not been out of the game? Not neccassarily, because Alabama is a good team. Now ask the question, would they had a better chance to win? More than likely, but that being said we will never know so it really doesnt matter.

On a side note that sux you blew out your knee Duffy, but also you never knew what would of happened had you opted to go to Chicago Duffy because there, you would of been playing a different game, making a different maneuver right at the same point in time you were doing w/e it was you were doing at Alabama, but it would of been different with different possible outcome of what would of happened therefore you might never have blown your knee out had you gone to Chicago but you will never know, and with your education you are set to provide for your family for life. Does that mean had you gone to Chicago you wouldnt be set ? No, because just like I said in that parrallel reality that had you happened to opted for Chicago you might of never blown your knee but you would never know, and then you maybe still could of provided for your family. Either way you can never know whats going to happen only try to prepare.

Point is Colt would of made a difference over a QB who was cold and had taken so few snaps over the year, but enough of one ? Not sure and we shall never know. You can't really argue facts for either side you can only argue "my team is better than yours, because its my team" syndrome.

In conclusion you two kiss and make up lol .

Cloud

Postby Cloud » Wed Jan 13, 2010 5:46 pm

MadSkittles wrote:First off I am not a huge sports fan so not taking sides either way because I really don't care either way lol, but that being said it is a "team sport" your correct of course but also in college ball one player does make a difference way more than in pro football. Why simple stated its because those star players in college make a difference because they are way above there competition, unlike when you get to the pro's the level of competition is fairly more even, so as that one player does make a difference in a game. Does this mean that they would of won had Colt not been out of the game? Not neccassarily, because Alabama is a good team. Now ask the question, would they had a better chance to win? More than likely, but that being said we will never know so it really doesnt matter.

On a side note that sux you blew out your knee Duffy, but also you never knew what would of happened had you opted to go to Chicago Duffy because there, you would of been playing a different game, making a different maneuver right at the same point in time you were doing w/e it was you were doing at Alabama, but it would of been different with different possible outcome of what would of happened therefore you might never have blown your knee out had you gone to Chicago but you will never know, and with your education you are set to provide for your family for life. Does that mean had you gone to Chicago you wouldnt be set ? No, because just like I said in that parrallel reality that had you happened to opted for Chicago you might of never blown your knee but you would never know, and then you maybe still could of provided for your family. Either way you can never know whats going to happen only try to prepare.

Point is Colt would of made a difference over a QB who was cold and had taken so few snaps over the year, but enough of one ? Not sure and we shall never know. You can't really argue facts for either side you can only argue "my team is better than yours, because its my team" syndrome.

In conclusion you two kiss and make up lol .

MadSkittles

Postby MadSkittles » Thu Jan 14, 2010 11:34 am

I love the picture there cloudy, if only it were a valid statement put behind that "quote".

Cloud

Postby Cloud » Thu Jan 14, 2010 7:14 pm

MadSkittles wrote:I love the picture there cloudy, if only it were a valid statement put behind that "quote".

I know. But I just felt like posting that picture. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Return to “thoughts... more or less”