Maybe some of you will find this useful

Your general discussion home away from home.

Moderator: ForumModerators

Ace

Maybe some of you will find this useful

Postby Ace » Fri Feb 22, 2008 12:58 pm

The service is called GrandCentral (http://grandcentral.com) and it's kind of cool. The concept is one phone # for life, then you can have it forward to your house, cell, office or strip club pay phone and ring all your phones at once. It's got a number of other cool features like unlimited voicemails, call screening (for when that stripper won't stop calling) and my favorite is a kick ass call anybody you want feature where you pick the phone number you are at, the service calls you, then it calls your buddy in California without using your dime. Definitely worth at least checking the site out and see if you can get anything out of it.

Google just googled them up, so it's on an invite basis. I've got about 5 invites left, so if you want one PM me your email address. I personally hate having 6 numbers and I think this is a pretty sweet service.

ethanlima058

Re: Maybe some of you will find this useful

Postby ethanlima058 » Fri Feb 22, 2008 8:44 pm

As if Google doesn't know enough already...

pewterdragn
Clan Leader

Re: Maybe some of you will find this useful

Postby pewterdragn » Sun Mar 29, 2009 3:48 pm

If you still have the invites I am so interested in this all the sudden. I'm collecting phone numbers like crazy lately and going insane! Plus with google taking over the service, some of the new features look appealing.
1337 (_)И][× HàЖØ®§ p\/\/И

Return to “thoughts... more or less”