Hackers why ?

Your general discussion home away from home.

Moderator: ForumModerators

MadSkittles

Hackers why ?

Postby MadSkittles » Sat Dec 08, 2007 1:57 pm

Honestly why do people hack in games I just dont get the point ? Is it for self assurance of themselves and egotism so they can pretend to others that they are better ? It just boggles the mind

law.of.averages

Re: Hackers why ?

Postby law.of.averages » Sat Dec 08, 2007 2:42 pm

MadSkittles wrote:Honestly why do people hack in games I just dont get the point ? Is it for self assurance of themselves and egotism so they can pretend to others that they are better ? It just boggles the mind

I remember getting access to the cheat codes to Age of Empires II ... enterd them to see what they did... went around killing eveyrthing with the viper car for about 30 minutes. And then quit playing the game completely. Took all the fun out of it

Porkinator

Postby Porkinator » Sat Dec 08, 2007 3:39 pm

They have small pee pees.
"Peace is that brief glorious moment in history when everybody stands
around reloading".--Thomas Jefferson

nonstop

Postby nonstop » Sat Dec 08, 2007 7:27 pm

law.of.averages wrote:
MadSkittles wrote:Honestly why do people hack in games I just dont get the point ? Is it for self assurance of themselves and egotism so they can pretend to others that they are better ? It just boggles the mind

I remember getting access to the cheat codes to Age of Empires II ... enterd them to see what they did... went around killing eveyrthing with the viper car for about 30 minutes. And then quit playing the game completely. Took all the fun out of it

Funny law, I did the same thing in that game and quit shortly after. This in no way insinuates I'm like you. :!:

Porkinator

Postby Porkinator » Sat Dec 08, 2007 8:25 pm

nonstop wrote:
law.of.averages wrote:

Funny law, I did the same thing in that game and quit shortly after. This in no way insinuates I'm like you. :!:

I bet Law is relieved to hear that.
"Peace is that brief glorious moment in history when everybody stands
around reloading".--Thomas Jefferson

Return to “thoughts... more or less”