Thought of the Week for November 27th, 2006

Your general discussion home away from home.

Moderator: ForumModerators

Sideous Prime
Clan Leader

Thought of the Week for November 27th, 2006

Postby Sideous Prime » Mon Nov 27, 2006 12:51 am

For those of us on TS we know how most of respond when we see nytefyre coming at us with that damn minigun or flak cannon. But I wondered if sometimes people we don't know respond like this.

http://www.ebaumsworld.com/2006/02/lizardgirls.html
"You'll never stop at one. I'll take you all on!"

law.of.averages

Postby law.of.averages » Mon Nov 27, 2006 7:12 am

Was that Pork strapped to those girls heads? If so that would explain everything. :?: :arrow: :shock:

Nytefyre
Clan Whore

Postby Nytefyre » Mon Nov 27, 2006 8:01 am

wow

if the lizard wasnt deaf b4, it is now....

i dont think i could even hear 1/2 those screams....they were outta my 'hear-able' range....

sid always has been one to try to make the girls squeal...
since he strikes out with the adult ones konstantly, he has lowered his standards a bit....

...and has resorted to stunts like this, since there is nothing about him that gets a females to react...
10% Luck, 20% Skill, 15% Consentrated Power of Will,
5% Pleasure, 50% Pain, and 100% Reason to Remember The Name

Porkinator

Postby Porkinator » Mon Nov 27, 2006 10:56 am

Women always scream when they see my lizard .
"Peace is that brief glorious moment in history when everybody stands
around reloading".--Thomas Jefferson

nonstop

Postby nonstop » Mon Nov 27, 2006 11:38 am

Nice one Sid. I scream mostly when I see clown falling backwards, because that almost always means I get a combo with my cheese. That guy has the best backwards jumping combos I have seen.

It goes something like this... 'ok ok, lets do this, *Lg pew pew... flack... ok ... noo omg he's falling backwards... *boom.' :oops:

Sideous Prime
Clan Leader

Postby Sideous Prime » Mon Nov 27, 2006 12:07 pm

what i found most amusing was the japanese culture. i would imagine this is a japanese gameshow. in this country, we wouldn't do this to our kids let alone put it on the air. if we did people might say it was awful.

the differences in culture is quite clear. parents in our culture would speak for their kids and say they wouldn't be having any fun. but you know what, the kid in me might be saying otherwise.
"You'll never stop at one. I'll take you all on!"

Avaris

Postby Avaris » Mon Nov 27, 2006 2:26 pm

Sideous Prime wrote:what i found most amusing was the japanese culture. i would imagine this is a japanese gameshow. in this country, we wouldn't do this to our kids let alone put it on the air. if we did people might say it was awful.

the differences in culture is quite clear. parents in our culture would speak for their kids and say they wouldn't be having any fun. but you know what, the kid in me might be saying otherwise.

Well, considering that country has stores like "Spanky" ( I kid you not, it's a toy store), or, even better, a clothing store named "Uncle Meat", then the difference are quite clear. Even from our common ancestral homeland, Europe, what we view here is at times much, much different there.

nonstop

Postby nonstop » Mon Nov 27, 2006 3:42 pm

Sideous Prime wrote:what i found most amusing was the japanese culture. i would imagine this is a japanese gameshow. in this country, we wouldn't do this to our kids let alone put it on the air. if we did people might say it was awful.

Well as you know they can only have 1 child and you did notice those were all girls right? :wink:

Avaris

Postby Avaris » Mon Nov 27, 2006 3:55 pm

nonstop wrote:

Well as you know they can only have 1 child and you did notice those were all girls right? :wink:

The Chinese do that, Non. Besides, they were overjoyed when they finally had a male heir to the throne. The reason it couldn't be a woman? They were mortally afraid that an Empress would go to the US, and marry a black man, so they'd have a black Emperor. I kid you not.

myxxplyxx

Postby myxxplyxx » Mon Nov 27, 2006 8:37 pm

That sounds like Michael Richards greatest fear! :lol: :lol: :lol:
"Green eggs and spam...I would not eat them with a fox, I would not..."

Return to “thoughts... more or less”