OGL 4vs4 TAM Ladder

Your general discussion home away from home.

Moderator: ForumModerators

[iNh]revel
What color is a banana?: Yellow

OGL 4vs4 TAM Ladder

Postby [iNh]revel » Fri Sep 24, 2010 7:11 am

Hi I'm revel, and I'm a member of the [iNh] Clan. I have been talking to some OGL admins and they said it might be possible to set up a Ladder for 4vs4 TAM. They asked how many teams might participate. So I'm going around and trying to spread the word to other clans and players. It would be just for fun and would be great to bring back the community alittle. Even if players werent in a clan they could get together with a few buddies and have a team. iNh would have enough players to have two teams, and so would MXC. I'm sure a few other clans will be interested too. If anyone else could spread the word too, it would be great. I need a estimate of how many clans or teams might play. So I'd like to know your alls thoughts on it, if you all would be interested or not?
If you want to reach me my xfire is revel23
Thanks.

[iNh]revel
What color is a banana?: Yellow

Re: OGL 4vs4 TAM Ladder

Postby [iNh]revel » Mon Sep 27, 2010 3:41 pm

I have emailed the Admin back and should be hearing back at anytime if itll be possible or not. If any Ti are interested just hit me up on xfire, or i can post details.

Sideous Prime
Clan Leader

Re: OGL 4vs4 TAM Ladder

Postby Sideous Prime » Mon Sep 27, 2010 5:59 pm

Hi,

i don't normally like to speak for others but in this case it may be appropriate. since you haven't gotten any responses i would have to say that most of our members are more interested in playing UT for only recreational purposes. we do have a few members that do have competetive experience but none that have played competetively in the last few years. i am one of them, and am not at all interested. knowing the others like i do, their stance would more than likely be the same.

thank you for the consideration.

Prime
"You'll never stop at one. I'll take you all on!"

Return to “thoughts... more or less”