left for dead 2 leave it for dead

Your general discussion home away from home.

Moderator: ForumModerators

Porkinator

left for dead 2 leave it for dead

Postby Porkinator » Mon Mar 15, 2010 11:27 am

I installed the game last night and extremely disappointed. In game graphics are outdated looks worse than Half life 2
but the cut screens look great. I played the single person version and the same tired old BS of getting rushed by a bunch of zombies then you kill then and repeat.
I guess it is more fun online in cooperative player mode but you better off playing invasion in UT2004 where the graphics are better and the game play is a better where you have more than one weapon.
Save your money and get something better than this POS.
"Peace is that brief glorious moment in history when everybody stands
around reloading".--Thomas Jefferson

Prozac

Re: left for dead 2 leave it for dead

Postby Prozac » Mon Mar 15, 2010 11:41 am

Porkinator wrote:I installed the game last night and extremely disappointed. In game graphics are outdated looks worse than Half life 2
but the cut screens look great. I played the single person version and the same tired old BS of getting rushed by a bunch of zombies then you kill then and repeat.
I guess it is more fun online in cooperative player mode but you better off playing invasion in UT2004 where the graphics are better and the game play is a better where you have more than one weapon.

I bought and played Left 4 Dead 1 about 2 months ago and thought that it pretty much was a boring spam fest...zombie, zombie, zombie. Very disappointed and you only get like 4 weapons.

On the other hand most people would disagree with u pork on the graphics of Half Life 2. They are still considered by the gaming community as a whole to be the best graphics ever of any PC game.

But single player L4D sucked...maybe playing online would be better, but you're still just shooting retarted zombies...it's a no skill game if you ask me.

My 2 cents

Porkinator

Postby Porkinator » Mon Mar 15, 2010 12:13 pm

Prozac wrote:
Porkinator wrote:I installed the game last night and extremely disappointed. In game graphics are outdated looks worse than Half life 2

I bought and played Left 4 Dead 1 about 2 months ago and thought that it pretty much was a boring spam fest...zombie, zombie, zombie. Very disappointed and you only get like 4 weapons.

On the other hand most people would disagree with u pork on the graphics of Half Life 2. They are still considered by the gaming community as a whole to be the best graphics ever of any PC game.

But single player L4D sucked...maybe playing online would be better, but you're still just shooting retarted zombies...it's a no skill game if you ask me.

My 2 cents

The graphics for Half life 2 where ok in their day but it is very out dated compared to what is out there today. The graphics in UT2004 are far better .

Prozac

Postby Prozac » Mon Mar 15, 2010 1:07 pm

The graphics for Half life 2 where ok in their day but it is very out dated compared to what is out there today. The graphics in UT2004 are far better .

Not even close. Do you use Coke bottles for glasses Pork? Now if you'd have said UT3's graphics are better...you might have a point. You must have played Half Life 2 on a piece of crap computer. If I just took screenshots of UT 2004 and placed them next to Half Life 2 screenies.....well that would speak for itself.

It's ok to be wrong Pork...it's ok.....lol

Porkinator

Postby Porkinator » Mon Mar 15, 2010 1:28 pm

Prozac wrote:

It's ok to be wrong Pork...it's ok.....lol

You should know.

Prozac

Postby Prozac » Mon Mar 15, 2010 1:57 pm

No u :lol:

Porkinator

Postby Porkinator » Mon Mar 15, 2010 1:59 pm

Prozac wrote:No u :lol:

no no
u u

Prozac

Postby Prozac » Mon Mar 15, 2010 5:28 pm

I'm just teasing you bro.......to each his own right. BTW we hijacked a thread that only you and I posted on. LOL :lol:

Duffy

Postby Duffy » Mon Mar 15, 2010 7:07 pm

you 2 could argue with your head in a wet paper bag and not get anywhere!!!!!!!!!!!!
Artificial intelligence is no match for Natural Stupidity !

Prozac

Postby Prozac » Mon Mar 15, 2010 7:24 pm

Duffy wrote:you 2 could argue with your head in a wet paper bag and not get anywhere!!!!!!!!!!!!

LOL

Return to “thoughts... more or less”