Cash for Clunkers

Your general discussion home away from home.

Moderator: ForumModerators

Sideous Prime
Clan Leader

Re: Cash for Clunkers

Postby Sideous Prime » Tue Sep 15, 2009 5:03 pm

Cloud wrote:
Sideous Prime wrote:IMO for the most part, all cars are built the same. it's all about how you take care of them. if you never do any kind of maintenence the car won't last as long. whereas if you give it a lot of tlc(i mean real tlc), you'll have a dependable ride for life.

then there are lemons...

You can't possibly believe that Sid. It's like with ANYTHING, some things are built BETTER than others.

Period.

no i really do believe that. i believe that things do wear out after time, but that's part of maintenence. if you take care of them, they'll take care of you.
"You'll never stop at one. I'll take you all on!"

Cloud

Postby Cloud » Tue Sep 15, 2009 5:23 pm

Sideous Prime wrote:
Cloud wrote:
Sideous Prime wrote:IMO for the most part, all cars are built the same. it's all about how you take care of them. if you never do any kind of maintenence the car won't last as long. whereas if you give it a lot of tlc(i mean real tlc), you'll have a dependable ride for life.

then there are lemons...

You can't possibly believe that Sid. It's like with ANYTHING, some things are built BETTER than others.

Period.

no i really do believe that. i believe that things do wear out after time, but that's part of maintenence. if you take care of them, they'll take care of you.

I understand that but you're missing my point! Some things are just built better than others!
Am I the only one who believes that??
It's like a pair of shoes. One lasts a year, one last 6 months. The one that lasted a year had better materials, was built better, etc. (i know comparing shoes and cars is like apples and oranges but you get my point lol)

:salmon:

Sideous Prime
Clan Leader

Postby Sideous Prime » Tue Sep 15, 2009 6:27 pm

wow...apples and oranges. ever paint cloudy?

just leave the server and come back, ya know? reset your points hehehehehe
:P

Prozac

Postby Prozac » Tue Sep 15, 2009 6:48 pm

Cloud wrote:

then there are lemons...

Period.

What Cloud said.

Sideous Prime
Clan Leader

Postby Sideous Prime » Tue Sep 15, 2009 7:33 pm

stfu prozac you're out of your element

Return to “thoughts... more or less”