UT3 WILL NOT SHIP WITH CROSS PLATFORM PLAY

Your general discussion home away from home.

Moderator: ForumModerators

Porkinator

UT3 WILL NOT SHIP WITH CROSS PLATFORM PLAY

Postby Porkinator » Thu Sep 27, 2007 7:15 am

http://pc.ign.com/articles/823/823057p1.html
Thank God.
I am glad we don't have to deal with those #@%& console players.
"Peace is that brief glorious moment in history when everybody stands
around reloading".--Thomas Jefferson

MadSkittles

Re: UT3 WILL NOT SHIP WITH CROSS PLATFORM PLAY

Postby MadSkittles » Thu Sep 27, 2007 8:44 am

yes but you know cross platform will be implemented later on and then you will be able to here all those console whiners scream, pc hacker, pc hacker

Love me or hate me , MAKE UP YOUR MIND!!!!

Houdini

Postby Houdini » Mon Oct 01, 2007 3:28 pm

I cant wait to pwn a fresh bunch of noobs holding controllers. Although I must say there was a guy in my old clan who played UT2003 on the pc using two xbox controllers somehow and he kicked ass.

The empires of the future are the empires of the mind.

Sir Winston Churchill, Speech at Harvard University, September 6, 1943

MadSkittles

Postby MadSkittles » Thu Oct 11, 2007 11:34 am

why would u use 2 controllers on a pc , if u have the pc then undoubtledly u have a keyboard and mouse even if its the cheap dell 15 dollar combo its still about 50 times more effective than a controler. Besides if you do the math 50 / 2 is still 25 he would actually have to operate at least about 6 controllers at the same time to get the same effectiveness and thats counting that it cuts it in half every controller you add.

Ive done the math, now just open your minds and let them expand. I dare you to let your minds wander and expand as far as mine.

!!!!WARNING!!!!. Caution upon doing so you may experience total relief from society oppression and norms and you might finally regain your sanity you lost when you listened to the world.

Please young children do not try this without adult supervision!!! No animals were harmed in the process of mind expansion.

Love me or Hate me ? MAKE UP YOUR MIND!!!!

law.of.averages

Postby law.of.averages » Thu Oct 11, 2007 12:35 pm

MadSkittles wrote:why would u use 2 controllers on a pc , if u have the pc then undoubtledly u have a keyboard and mouse even if its the cheap dell 15 dollar combo its still about 50 times more effective than a controler. Besides if you do the math 50 / 2 is still 25 he would actually have to operate at least about 6 controllers at the same time to get the same effectiveness and thats counting that it cuts it in half every controller you add.

Ive done the math, now just open your minds and let them expand. I dare you to let your minds wander and expand as far as mine.

!!!!WARNING!!!!. Caution upon doing so you may experience total relief from society oppression and norms and you might finally regain your sanity you lost when you listened to the world.

Please young children do not try this without adult supervision!!! No animals were harmed in the process of mind expansion.

Nonsense.... complete, utter nonsense. I remember a device that came out years ago. it moulded to your cupped, open fingered hand, at each finger was a button. It also had a mouse ball. The inventor used it for everything. By playing 'chords' on it, it was not only his mouse, but his keyboard as well.. and it only had 5 buttons.

Porkinator

Postby Porkinator » Thu Oct 11, 2007 2:10 pm

MadSkittles wrote:why would u use 2 controllers on a pc , if u have the pc then undoubtledly u have a keyboard and mouse even if its the cheap dell 15 dollar combo its still about 50 times more effective than a controler. Besides if you do the math 50 / 2 is still 25 he would actually have to operate at least about 6 controllers at the same time to get the same effectiveness and thats counting that it cuts it in half every controller you add.

i think Houdini expands his mind every night. I guess that explains his nasty cough on TeamSpeak.
"Peace is that brief glorious moment in history when everybody stands
around reloading".--Thomas Jefferson

Sideous Prime
Clan Leader

Postby Sideous Prime » Thu Oct 11, 2007 3:14 pm

Porkinator wrote:i think Houdini expands his mind every night. I guess that explains his nasty cough on TeamSpeak.

someone says, "what are you choking on pork?" pork, caughing, struggling to reply says "SKITTLES!" caugh!! caugh!!
"You'll never stop at one. I'll take you all on!"

Nytefyre
Clan Whore

Postby Nytefyre » Thu Oct 11, 2007 4:08 pm

caugh?

WTF...

its C-O-U-G-H u moron!!

someone needs to learn to handle their DICtionary a lil better...

/\/00B!

:P
10% Luck, 20% Skill, 15% Consentrated Power of Will,
5% Pleasure, 50% Pain, and 100% Reason to Remember The Name

Sideous Prime
Clan Leader

Postby Sideous Prime » Thu Oct 11, 2007 4:59 pm

Nytefyre wrote: DICtionary

yes you are :D
"You'll never stop at one. I'll take you all on!"

ethanlima058

Postby ethanlima058 » Thu Oct 11, 2007 8:33 pm

Houdini wrote:I cant wait to pwn a fresh bunch of noobs holding controllers. Although I must say there was a guy in my old clan who played UT2003 on the pc using two xbox controllers somehow and he kicked ass.

hmm... I'm trying to imagine that in my head and it's not making sense lol. Theres no way you can handle 2 controllers at once unless theyre laying down on a table and you're trying to use them like two separate mini-keyboards or something. Kind of ridiculous... anyways good to hear UT3 isn't gonna ship to consoles anytime soon... don't think those console gamers could handle it anyways =P

Houdini

Postby Houdini » Thu Oct 11, 2007 11:29 pm

The kid used two controllers and he was good what do you want from me? Suddenly everyone is some kind of forensic input device expert.

The empires of the future are the empires of the mind.

Sir Winston Churchill, Speech at Harvard University, September 6, 1943

Return to “thoughts... more or less”