How to cook a liberal.

Your general discussion home away from home.

Moderator: ForumModerators

Porkinator

How to cook a liberal.

Postby Porkinator » Wed Oct 18, 2006 2:17 pm

Go down to the local ACLU office and browse around and see if there are any fat ones hanging around and lure them out to the car and open the truck and throw some crack cocaine in there and when they jump in to get it close the trunk and take them to the barbeque place . The quickest way to dispatch a Liberal is give them a copy of the Constitution and force them to read it aloud and they will usually croak before they get to the end of it.
Cleaning a Liberal is a little tricky as they really don’t have a backbone so you don’t have to mess with that but you got to be sure to remove the yellow streak that runs along what should be their spine and discard that.
Internally you want to avoid contact with the lily livers these people usually have as it makes the owner run away at the first sign of diversity. Also the reproductive organs should be avoided at all cost because God knows where they have been or what has been inserted into them or what they have been inserted into.
You need to skin a Liberal before cooking and this is kind of hard as they are so thin skinned and sometimes boiling them is best because they get heated up so easily.
You need to put them on a spit for cooking so insert a wooden pole into their waa –waa hole (mouth) and have it come out their yahoo hole ( their ass) and expose the skewered Liberal to the heat of Truth and Logic and this will usually burn them up to a crisp and make them wither away.
That is how you cook a Liberal. I don’t think there is a way to eat one because the amount of manure they feed on usually taints the meat.
"Peace is that brief glorious moment in history when everybody stands
around reloading".--Thomas Jefferson

Avaris

Re: How to cook a liberal.

Postby Avaris » Wed Oct 18, 2006 4:14 pm

Porkinator wrote:Go down to the local ACLU office and browse around and see if there are any fat ones hanging around and lure them out to the car and open the truck and throw some crack cocaine in there and when they jump in to get it close the trunk and take them to the barbeque place . The quickest way to dispatch a Liberal is give them a copy of the Constitution and force them to read it aloud and they will usually croak before they get to the end of it.
Cleaning a Liberal is a little tricky as they really don’t have a backbone so you don’t have to mess with that but you got to be sure to remove the yellow streak that runs along what should be their spine and discard that.
Internally you want to avoid contact with the lily livers these people usually have as it makes the owner run away at the first sign of diversity. Also the reproductive organs should be avoided at all cost because God knows where they have been or what has been inserted into them or what they have been inserted into.
You need to skin a Liberal before cooking and this is kind of hard as they are so thin skinned and sometimes boiling them is best because they get heated up so easily.
You need to put them on a spit for cooking so insert a wooden pole into their waa –waa hole (mouth) and have it come out their yahoo hole ( their ass) and expose the skewered Liberal to the heat of Truth and Logic and this will usually burn them up to a crisp and make them wither away.
That is how you cook a Liberal. I don’t think there is a way to eat one because the amount of manure they feed on usually taints the meat.

Porkinator wrote:Sounds like we need to call the WAAambulance for this guy.

:wink:

myxxplyxx

Postby myxxplyxx » Wed Oct 18, 2006 4:15 pm

very informative post...hmmm....

i think some of the subtly is lost on me. :?

stop sugarcoating it pork...just come out and say what you mean. 8)
"Green eggs and spam...I would not eat them with a fox, I would not..."

Porkinator

Postby Porkinator » Wed Oct 18, 2006 4:40 pm

I figured if they gonna post on how to cook pig parts I would
return the favor.
"Peace is that brief glorious moment in history when everybody stands
around reloading".--Thomas Jefferson

nonstop

Postby nonstop » Wed Oct 18, 2006 4:40 pm

When a nation's young men are conservative, its funeral bell is already rung.

- Henry Ward Beecher

:wink:

Nytefyre
Clan Whore

Postby Nytefyre » Wed Oct 18, 2006 6:15 pm

someone just grill me a steak, then ill be OK
10% Luck, 20% Skill, 15% Consentrated Power of Will,
5% Pleasure, 50% Pain, and 100% Reason to Remember The Name

Naix

Postby Naix » Wed Oct 18, 2006 6:18 pm

Would you like fries with that?
World War III will be fought using atomic weapons, the war after that will be fought using sticks and stones.

pewterdragn
Clan Leader

Postby pewterdragn » Wed Oct 18, 2006 7:42 pm

wow. flamebait at its worst.
1337 (_)И][× HàЖØ®§ p\/\/И

Return to “thoughts... more or less”