Hiya's

Your general discussion home away from home.

Moderator: ForumModerators

BeerNut

Re: Coffee is no longer

Postby BeerNut » Wed Aug 23, 2006 4:27 pm

sexyhubble wrote:I heard Coffee went and got himself a sex change, you need to add his new screename, MrsCoffee to see He/she/it on the servers. I will be back to playing full time next week, it's been a busy month, stalking, mugging, dry humping, but next week I'll be back to playing full time, did you all miss me as well. I mean I don't blame you, I'd miss me too if I were you, but thank goodness I'm not so........there you have it.
Back to Unreal!!!!!!

I find Hubble's style of 'driveby posting' somewhat erotic.
*Beer -&- UT*

nonstop

Re: Coffee is no longer

Postby nonstop » Wed Aug 23, 2006 4:56 pm

BeerNut wrote:
sexyhubble wrote:I heard Coffee went and got himself a sex change, you need to add his new screename, MrsCoffee to see He/she/it on the servers. I will be back to playing full time next week, it's been a busy month, stalking, mugging, dry humping, but next week I'll be back to playing full time, did you all miss me as well. I mean I don't blame you, I'd miss me too if I were you, but thank goodness I'm not so........there you have it.
Back to Unreal!!!!!!

I find Hubble's style of 'driveby posting' somewhat erotic.

"driveby Posting" lol

Avaris

Postby Avaris » Wed Aug 23, 2006 4:58 pm

"He 'gunna post yo ass!" He seriously will O_O

sexyhubble

I'm back to check on the body count

Postby sexyhubble » Thu Aug 24, 2006 2:05 pm

I'm back to check on the body count, damn I only hit 3 of you, next time I'm taking out the entire clan, I will be using my Iranian nukes, not my Korean Nukes, next time. Oh guess who's going to the Met game tonight. St. Louis already lost the series, but hey they are playing us so, hopefully they will be feeling the sweep tonight, either way even if we some how lose I'll still going for the food. Shea food is like the best of the worst, it's still bad, but it's the best of the bad. They say it might rain, I'm going with a co-worker, hope she's only wearing a thin white T shirt "sorry I can't spare any of my umbrella, I just can't spare it"

Back to the Met game!!!!!!!!!!

Shadow Devil

Postby Shadow Devil » Fri Sep 01, 2006 10:52 pm

Where are you, Hubbs? :(

Return to “thoughts... more or less”