NVidia or ATI?

NVidia
55%
ATI
45%

Total votes: 40

Houdini

Postby Houdini » Tue Jul 18, 2006 11:51 am

rob[GL] wrote:At least we all agree that UT is the best game evar... :)

Not a chance Leisure Suit Larry Pwns, sorry kid. :P :? :twisted:

The empires of the future are the empires of the mind.

Sir Winston Churchill, Speech at Harvard University, September 6, 1943

nonstop

Postby nonstop » Tue Jul 18, 2006 3:14 pm

Houdini wrote:

Yup sorry I'm with Houdini on this. Poor Rob can't get anyone to agree with him. :wink:

Mr.Hyde

Postby Mr.Hyde » Wed Jul 19, 2006 12:39 am

Nice try Pork, but opinions can't change the truth. :wink:

Me and my shield gun are gonna pull a Michael Jackson with ya. ;)

Mr.Hyde

Postby Mr.Hyde » Wed Jul 19, 2006 12:51 am

nonstop wrote:
Houdini wrote:

Yup sorry I'm with Houdini on this. Poor Rob can't get anyone to agree with him. :wink:

I don't know "Leisure Suit Larry" sounds gay to me... :lol:

I got Future Perfect the other day though, it's actual pretty fun (Unlike the other TimeSplitters games). But that has nothing to do with Nvidia or ATI... :roll:

Me and my shield gun are gonna pull a Michael Jackson with ya. ;)

Cüßèli

Postby Cüßèli » Sun Mar 11, 2007 10:18 pm

AMD is in trouble, but we fans are still holding a candle in great hopes Barcelona will triumph the company back as a heavy weight champion. So much for the name R600 which indicates the latest ATi card sticker for AMD. That reminds me the card should've been out already.... Not good but the best part is still yet to come.

Hopefully UTIII will bring many old faces back to the rhythm of Unreal. By then i should have the latest and greatest mean machine and state of the art fiber optic service. Quad core here i come Non LOL!

Did i mention [insert capital N] nVidia sux? :p

Porkinator

Postby Porkinator » Sun Mar 11, 2007 10:35 pm

Cüßèli wrote:AMD is in trouble, but we fans are still holding a candle in great hopes Barcelona will triumph the company back as a heavy weight champion. So much for the name R600 which indicates the latest ATi card sticker for AMD. That reminds me the card should've been out already.... Not good but the best part is still yet to come.

Hopefully UTIII will bring many old faces back to the rhythm of Unreal. By then i should have the latest and greatest mean machine and state of the art fiber optic service. Quad core here i come Non LOL!

I held out as long as I could on both AMD and ATI
but they both been dragging their feet so I went to Intel and Nvidia and too be honest it was hard but all the tests rests showed that thye had the best at the time I decided to do a new comp (two weeks ago) so now I am the pround owner of a E6600
Dual Core 2 CPU and a 8800 640 mb video card.
If there was anyway to go AMD and ATI I would have but the tests don't lie that at this time they have the far better products.
"Peace is that brief glorious moment in history when everybody stands
around reloading".--Thomas Jefferson

law.of.averages

Postby law.of.averages » Mon Mar 12, 2007 7:14 am

Porkinator wrote:
Cüßèli wrote:AMD is in trouble, but we fans are still holding a candle in great hopes Barcelona will triumph the company back as a heavy weight champion. So much for the name R600 which indicates the latest ATi card sticker for AMD. That reminds me the card should've been out already.... Not good but the best part is still yet to come.

but they both been dragging their feet so I went to Intel and Nvidia and too be honest it was hard but all the tests rests showed that thye had the best at the time I decided to do a new comp (two weeks ago) so now I am the pround owner of a E6600
If there was anyway to go AMD and ATI I would have but the tests don't lie that at this time they have the far better products.

Yawn

nonstop

Postby nonstop » Tue Mar 13, 2007 1:31 am

law.of.averages wrote:
Porkinator wrote:

Yawn
<--- sound law makes when he knows he can't get a new video card. :wink:

jessepeng
What color is a banana?: Yellow

Re: NVidia or ATI?

Postby jessepeng » Wed Sep 14, 2011 2:58 am

I am New Here,My name is Jesse and this is my first entry here. Since I am new to forum community and I feel I am in midst of my own learning curve. I feel sometimes, that I have to learn a lot, hope you guys have patient on me.Thank you for sharing the post.

law.of.averages

Re: NVidia or ATI?

Postby law.of.averages » Sat Nov 26, 2011 5:43 pm

[quote="jessepeng"]I am New Here,My name is Jesse and this is my first entry here. Since I am new to forum community and I feel I am in midst of my own learning curve. I feel sometimes, that I have to learn a lot, hope you guys have patient on me.Thank you for sharing the post.[/quote]

Lesson 1. Don' t resurrect 4.5 year old posts.

Return to “site polls”