Friday night scrim vs team-Exiled 4v4Tam

Introduce yourself here if you're in another clan.
nonstop

Postby nonstop » Thu Nov 10, 2005 8:49 pm

}EX{GITM wrote:Nice website folks. I'm really looking forward to the scrims with you folks. Let the good times roll!!! w00ta.

Thanks Gitm, always a pleasure to frag with you and thanks for stopping by.

GITM

Postby GITM » Sat Nov 12, 2005 1:24 am

I guess I should say GG'S!!! Was kinda sloppy in getting it going. Very sorry about our server going down. It is Viper's Servers, and lately that have had a power issue in chicago, but they should have it fixed in a day or so. Server is up most of the time, just has a couple of issues from time to time, so again I am sorry about this, but if you guys don't mind. I would REALLY be up for trying it again next week. Let us know. You can hit us up @ team-exiled.com or even in IRC, if you have it, @ #rebels on ETG. Again thanks. 8)

pewterdragn
Clan Leader

Postby pewterdragn » Sat Nov 12, 2005 8:01 am

}EX{GITM wrote:I guess I should say GG'S!!! Was kinda sloppy in getting it going. Very sorry about our server going down. It is Viper's Servers, and lately that have had a power issue in chicago, but they should have it fixed in a day or so. Server is up most of the time, just has a couple of issues from time to time, so again I am sorry about this, but if you guys don't mind. I would REALLY be up for trying it again next week. Let us know. You can hit us up @ team-exiled.com or even in IRC, if you have it, @ #rebels on ETG. Again thanks. 8)

Our Public TDM is a Viper Server also.
1337 (_)И][× HàЖØ®§ p\/\/И

nonstop

Postby nonstop » Sat Nov 12, 2005 10:52 am

Gitm it was fun nonetheless. I got sleepy when you all migrated back to the {ex} server but I think it would be fun to do more when I can.

}EXILED{Delamer

Postby }EXILED{Delamer » Sat Nov 12, 2005 12:17 pm

well ggs anyways . would u guys be intrested in another one soon ?
"He who guards his lips guards his soul."
Proverbs 13:3

1/2LuNaTiC

Postby 1/2LuNaTiC » Sat Nov 12, 2005 1:20 pm

Hopefully I wont start dozing off next time :P . I'm surprised I fell asleep that early. I think they were getting tired of hearing me yawn on TS anyway... :lol:

GITM

Postby GITM » Sat Nov 12, 2005 7:05 pm

ROFL!!!

Return to “ut: clan to clan communications”