Your Mice

What rig do you spend your time on?

Moderator: ForumModerators

InCuBuS

Your Mice

Postby InCuBuS » Tue Nov 01, 2005 9:26 pm

Hrm this is prolly just wishful thinking... but if mice really help that much, i would be happy to take the 518 u offered me in the other thread nonstop....u said does any1 want it right ;P, but yeh i use the mouse that came with my comp a....uhhh well i dont know the name, it just has HP on it =P

yeh i was just wondering how high u rate mouse quality as impactign your gameplay compared to other things...me for instance, my skill level in unreal is directly proportional to the levels of mountain dew that are currently circulating through my veins =P

Yrrek

Postby Yrrek » Tue Nov 01, 2005 9:49 pm

Well, when I switched from using a ball mouse to an optical mouse there was a huge jump in my skill. I was almost immediately more accurate.

Now I can't tell you the specs of my mouse or anything like that, so I definitely cannot comment on the different varieties of optical mice, but if you want a quick improvement in your game, for a cheap price, just get a $20 optical Microshaft mouse from http://www.newegg.com It is worht the envestment even while doing normal tasks.

law.of.averages

Postby law.of.averages » Wed Nov 02, 2005 7:03 am

Yrrek wrote:It is worht the envestment even while doing normal tasks.

Are you trying to imply that UT isn't a normal task? :shock:

InCuBuS

Postby InCuBuS » Wed Nov 02, 2005 7:25 am

well its still an optical mouse...or laser mouse... well it has a red light instead of a trackball ^^...i just think it is a very low-end one is all, but thanks for the input

nonstop

Postby nonstop » Wed Nov 02, 2005 7:41 am

InCuBuS wrote:well its still an optical mouse...or laser mouse... well it has a red light instead of a trackball ^^...i just think it is a very low-end one is all, but thanks for the input

It's yours for 30 bucks plus throw in a couple for shipping inc. It's a 518 and I have had it for something like 3mo now?

I have the original box and if you want to pay through paypal I can get it off the next day. Otherwise we can talk about other payment options. Funny you put this up because I was just getting ready to ebay it.

InCuBuS

Postby InCuBuS » Thu Nov 03, 2005 4:47 pm

well ty anyway nonstop, but my dad said just to wait for x-mas and hell get me the g5 so im thinking ill hold out till then

-Jeta-
Site Admin

Postby -Jeta- » Thu Nov 03, 2005 7:44 pm

Didnt you say before that you were under 18?
... WTF ...

InCuBuS

Postby InCuBuS » Fri Nov 04, 2005 4:16 pm

i didnt say it yet, but that was what i was implying in my request to join =\ thanks for ruining it u big meanie! ;P j/k but yeh im only 17 so guess i cant join eh?

1/2LuNaTiC

Postby 1/2LuNaTiC » Fri Nov 04, 2005 10:51 pm

-Jeta- wrote:Didnt you say before that you were under 18?

**Is glad he joined long b4 this rule applied.....and hubble stalked him..** :P

Return to “game hardware”