Clown's New Toy

What rig do you spend your time on?

Moderator: ForumModerators

Cüßèli

Postby Cüßèli » Tue Nov 08, 2005 10:30 am

very sexy pictures of the G5 Clown!!! 8) 8)

nonstop

Postby nonstop » Sun Nov 13, 2005 3:44 pm

I'm trying the g5 this weekend. I have to say that even though it's just got 200dpi on the mx518 it feels smoother. Overall it's a keeper and definately reaching the accuracy that I felt with the razers. I just couldn't do razers because my hands are too big and their non ergonomic shape that they stay so faithful to doens't work for me.

Plus
----------

woven cord that doens't get caught. I really like this

2000dpi smoother and more accurate than mx518

tacky grip on the sides which helps quite a bit for me over the 510/518

Minus
-----------

weighs the same as mx518 but still has extra weights? What if you felt the 518 was already too heavy? This is a joke to me as I was hoping for very light more compared to razer mice and then I could add with the weights they include.

less buttons. This matters nothing to me because I only use that thumb button anyway but for you mice button people that's a big downer. (I have almost all weapons programmed to my pinky which is always free).

price Not worth that much more than the 518 imo but with the weights/redisign it should be a little more. If you can, wait till the price drops.

Overall I would say accuracy/tracking and some of the plus's I mentioned above it's a winner and my favorite mouse now.

I had to at least check it out becuase clown had such a huge improvement in his hitscans and now I can see why esp. from what he was upgrading from.

Needless to say I now need to ebay a 510 and a 518. :D

Cüßèli

Postby Cüßèli » Sat Nov 26, 2005 10:28 am

the flash updates the mouse to version 1.1 which makes it compatible w /various surface pads. Go get it now! 8)
http://www.logitech.com/index.cfm/downl ... ructions=1

nonstop

Postby nonstop » Sat Nov 26, 2005 3:34 pm

{ACDC}Cüßèli wrote:the flash updates the mouse to version 1.1 which makes it compatible w /various surface pads. Go get it now! 8)
http://www.logitech.com/index.cfm/downl ... ructions=1

Thanks cube. You liking yours?

Cüßèli

Postby Cüßèli » Sun Nov 27, 2005 2:38 am

I'm loving it noni! i'm using a cloth pad & i had to wash it last week -- this thing flies now :D

Return to “game hardware”