Question of banning

Anything related to our Game and Voice Servers.

Moderator: ForumModerators

Sùpåhfást

Question of banning

Postby Sùpåhfást » Sat May 30, 2009 10:54 pm

Why did I get banned?
People are surprisingly accurate
when they’re not aiming at you.

Sideous Prime
Clan Leader

Re: Question of banning

Postby Sideous Prime » Sat May 30, 2009 11:17 pm

because you use military grade radar that would make the pentagon jealous. yes, demo's are available but we do charge a duplication fee. if you like, they can be made available on youtube for everyone to see.

now you can say you have been kicked in the bawlz. BLIP!
"You'll never stop at one. I'll take you all on!"

Sùpåhfást

Postby Sùpåhfást » Sun May 31, 2009 12:25 am

radar? that's giving me alot of credit of nothing but just listening to sound...

ok.. I sounded a bit like a jerk right there but I don't radar, cheat or anything - I wouldn't if I could even find them wherever they are.

The clan that I am in is based solely on no hacks, whatsoever; and personality.
Mostly all I have to say is, please revise this.

law.of.averages

Postby law.of.averages » Sun May 31, 2009 6:55 am

Using Sonar is just as bannable as Radar.

Nytefyre
Clan Whore

Postby Nytefyre » Sun May 31, 2009 8:51 am

well, unfortunately, this wont be getting reversed...

i will speak only on my behalf, and others may step forward if they wish

however,

it was very clear one eveing that there was something much more then 'listening' going on one evening, and i was a party, as well as a witness, to this...the was myself, fellow clanmate(s), and other trusted wellknown outside clan friends who were playing that evening, and to be quite honest, we were not only on VoIP, but we were demoing and, quite frankly, setting you up very badly...

there was much communication going on over chat, and we were coordinating movements on both teams, as well as having outside spectators monitor you movements...it would seem that there would be a fellow specing through your characters POV, and watching how you would react...meanwhile, myself and other players would be discussing where/how/what we were doing, and you movements were being relayed to see if any radar may be being used...sorry to say, you failed miserably...if i was high on a map, and you could not see me, i was told that you would periodically stop and scan walls to see where my character was located...you would see 'something', the spectator would then ask if i was where you seemed to 'find' me, and would confirm if that was my location...it always was...the spec-er also made sure to look though ur characters viewpoint to be sure it was not you actually seeing me onscreen, or if i was visable in anyway...this was a no...there were a few good shots, and admittedly they were good shots, and they WERE due to you spotting a glimpse of a tail, or my name just as i turned a corner...but other times these were clearly not the case...

now, not only did we use regular gameplay, but we especially set up certain situations as well to see how you would react...such as going invisible, actually hyding (and not moving...thus, no sound is created), and running many purposely stupid routes, and doubling back on oneself and attemping to evade...in ALL cases, after a certain period of trying, it would seem a 'scan attempt' would be made...and the remaining player would be found

these results occured on and by above average players (although, i must say all of us who play here are easily above average) over the course of the 5+ games (and longer according to people on the voicechat) i was on, involving players who have been playing the franchise for its entirety...or there abouts...they have been observations made by AT LEAST 4 veteran players who have been in this game long enough to know cheating when they see it, and took the time to demo, and prove it till we all were satisfied...some of us players, like myself, who have been accused of haxing ourselves, and have been checked out (i know i have)...so, this decision does not come hastily...

in the end, we do not like to ban players, we are all about fair play and fun tymes...but, in that same vein, this is why we have a zero tolerance policy for ANY AND ALL CHEATING, and why you are henseforth banned...

have a nyce day!!

***BANHAMMER ENGAGED, TARGET DESTROYED***
10% Luck, 20% Skill, 15% Consentrated Power of Will,
5% Pleasure, 50% Pain, and 100% Reason to Remember The Name

Sùpåhfást

Postby Sùpåhfást » Sun May 31, 2009 9:53 am

I don't cheat and I never will. I'm sorry you see it this way, the "Scanning" you may have seen is my computer's fault, not any third-party program. every other time finding people could just be a coincidence, its just that I try to move where people will be when there's no one around me. This is still one of the only places to see certain people.

Sùpåhfást

Postby Sùpåhfást » Sat Jul 11, 2009 2:34 am

requests a link to the YouTube Video.

Sideous Prime
Clan Leader

Postby Sideous Prime » Sat Jul 11, 2009 9:36 am

Nytefyre wrote:well, unfortunately, this wont be getting reversed

you got busted, i don't know what else there is to say. anti-tcc may create false positives but demos don't. as far as i'm concerned this is over.

Prozac

Postby Prozac » Sat Jul 11, 2009 11:12 am

You probably got banned for that crappy sig photo. LOL :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sideous Prime
Clan Leader

Postby Sideous Prime » Sun Jul 12, 2009 9:48 am

here is a link to a video on youtube. you may not like what you see but i hope you take it for what it is.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cjeogv9VUAE

Rom

Postby Rom » Sun Jul 12, 2009 10:09 pm

lmao man i lubs you so mutch :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
The Deadly Frenchies

myxxplyxx

Postby myxxplyxx » Mon Jul 13, 2009 10:09 am

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
"Green eggs and spam...I would not eat them with a fox, I would not..."

nevaeh225
What color is a banana?: Yellow

Postby nevaeh225 » Mon Aug 10, 2009 6:05 pm

People see what they want to see.

And if you're looking for a hacker, then you never take into account luck or actual skill(Not saying you people is bad per say). Or the fact that our clan was number 1 in TWL 4v4 TAM 3v3 CTF for a good bit . Or the fact that Supah practiced with the members who won us that spot. Nothing of that was ever taken into account. Or that Supah, myself, and another member(DeadAim) have played in countless friendly scrims with other clans, and won all of them, and managed to beat a team, that the next day got banned from a server for a radar, Battle.Moose I think it was.(Granting Supah a decent bit of experience in that subject) If you're looking for a hacker, then you are going to immediately say everything he does looks suspicious
(Even if you try and approach the situation from an unbiased viewpoint, it's just human nature)

I wasn't there for the match, and the link provided(The RickRoll...) didn't help any, so I can't say what exactly happened. But from what you said, he would periodically scan the walls for you, and then shoot you...Well yeah, if you find someone on the wall once, even by accident, and you realize it's a good spot, then next time you run by it, you're going to look at the spot, or similar spots, especially if you're looking for someone, not just running by.

I myself have been banned from several Call of Duty servers, they said my aim was too good, knew where everyone was, ect ect. That stemmed from playing UT for so many years, then going to a much slower game. I only bring this up because, I was banned because they just wanted a reason to ban me.
(Not that they need one, it's their server.)
So they said they had people spec me, and I would make impossible shots ect
(Which is not true, decent shots at best. They just wanted to ban me. I am a decent CoD player)

I just think it's poor judgement. And making fun of someone's sig doesn't really help your arguement any, it just shows how childish you can be ;P

Damn it Supah, you hammer of god you

mOnIcå

Postby mOnIcå » Mon Aug 10, 2009 10:52 pm

I would recommend screenshot sender final to be added to your server. It would definately catch a radar etc. and you would be able to post the proof on your website. Here is a link: http://gearsforums.epicgames.com/showthread.php?t=602436 Exiled does a decent job of it at their server. Also update antitcc to the latest via wormbo's page: http://www.koehler-homepage.de/Wormbo/download2k4.html.

Cheers,

mOnIcå

Duffy

Postby Duffy » Tue Aug 11, 2009 7:47 am

Exiled does a decent job of it at their server

Are you serious???

I Seriously haven't laughed that hard in awhile.
Artificial intelligence is no match for Natural Stupidity !

Return to “ut: server stuff”