Dare I even bother making this post...?

Anything related to our Game and Voice Servers.

Moderator: ForumModerators

Vale

Dare I even bother making this post...?

Postby Vale » Sun Dec 14, 2008 10:55 pm

Sid, you claim to have seen what you needed to see and have collected the information you needed to prove that I do indeed cheat.

I come home from a long day and play every night on your Dallas server, seeing as it is the only server around that is generally:
1. Located in a location playable for me here in California
and
2. Full of people that play the game to have fun and not complain.

Tonight Cloud was bombarding me with insults, accusations and the such.

Now try to think on my side of the story: If you were Vale, and you were being accused of hacking, if you actually did hack and use radar, would you continue to play that full game throughout, using your tools to your advantage?

I'm frankly disappointed that it has come to this, and that even though I play fair, I can't play on the one server that makes me love this game for what it is.

There's my two cents-

Vale

Sideous Prime
Clan Leader

Re: Dare I even bother making this post...?

Postby Sideous Prime » Mon Dec 15, 2008 12:20 am

Vale,

yes, i do have everything i need. since i lifted your ban, at your begging and at one of our members request, i have been watching you. all the while gathering demos and making notes about your gameplay, your tendencies, and your habits, and whether or not i thought they were legitimate or not.

but what i think doesn't matter. the demos and what i see(and what others see) is what matters. there's no reason to discuss what happened the first go-round. we all know about that. however, then i find that you were banned for a year from TWL for reasons that you would not disclose. which, non-disclosure is fine. i do know, that the people that run TWL won't ban a player unless they have a good reason too. i'm sure you will counter that, but it's a fact.

the same goes for the -Ti- servers. you really have to work to get banned from these servers. you weren't watched just once, or twice, but for weeks. i took three or four demos from you from just the other night alone. great players are welcome to come here and kick our ass. just ask suga-free, cloud, the list can go on. but if there's a funk about a player, they will be watched.
"You'll never stop at one. I'll take you all on!"

Vale

Re: Dare I even bother making this post...?

Postby Vale » Mon Dec 15, 2008 1:03 am

Well alright sid.

I cant win this debate, and arguing is the last thing i want to do.
All i ask is that you or any others that read this post pass on the fact that i am gone. I wouldn't want tigg, pork, mr. x, etc thinking i bailed on them.

Thanks for the fun in the past year, best of luck to you all.

Vale

Return to “ut: server stuff”