why was I banned?

Anything related to our Game and Voice Servers.

Moderator: ForumModerators

vicious

why was I banned?

Postby vicious » Sun Dec 07, 2008 9:59 pm

I was told that if I had used a different key and wasn't hacking i could play on Ti server, I lived up to my part, why was I banned? It's not fair, you didn't find anything on me.. I know you didn't because I don't use cheats, its not fair omgosh, this is bullshit...

Trinity

Re: why was I banned?

Postby Trinity » Sun Dec 07, 2008 10:01 pm

Maybe it's your great sound program...

Duffy

Postby Duffy » Sun Dec 07, 2008 10:19 pm

:lol: Trin
Artificial intelligence is no match for Natural Stupidity !

Nytefyre
Clan Whore

Postby Nytefyre » Sun Dec 07, 2008 10:23 pm

vicious wrote:I was told that if I had used a different key and wasn't hacking i could play on Ti server, I lived up to my part, why was I banned? It's not fair, you didn't find anything on me.. I know you didn't because I don't use cheats, its not fair omgosh, this is bullshit...

1st of all, thats not a very mature way to handle the situation...

2nd, you may have a new key, but the same old hax break the deal....

3rd, as an exampple, when u were on yesterday, u knew that a member on the OTHER TEAM fell, and lost health...how will u kno this w/o some kind of hax?...that, and we DO have demos...so...2 damn BAD

HAX FTL

Banhammers are fearsome weapons wielded by the Admins, a race of genetically enhanced people who have been created to serve and to protect online communities from the evil that fills the internet. The Banhammers are mighty weapons, and must be used carefully, as whoever holds one of these weapons have power over the accounts of all others. Also known as the Faggot Banisher, the ATYO (annoying twelve-year old) Destroyer, and the Retard Bane.
-------------
Q: wtf i cant log in!?
A: May the power of the Banhammer compel you!
-------------
Q: wtf you ******s a****** k******* !!! you **** ****ing *****
A: *smashes with banhammer*

10% Luck, 20% Skill, 15% Consentrated Power of Will,
5% Pleasure, 50% Pain, and 100% Reason to Remember The Name

Sideous Prime
Clan Leader

Postby Sideous Prime » Sun Dec 07, 2008 10:32 pm

well, speaking only for myself, i do have demos. also, i congratulate you for obtaining a new key. however, over the last couple of days, since you have been visiting our servers, we have been watching you, closely.

after conferring with others it has been decided that you will not be returning to our servers. regardless of how many cd keys you obtain.

I will also add that it hasn't been members of -Ti- speaking out. other experienced players who have spec'd you have brought details to our attention.

i would encourage you play legitimately rather than looking through walls and floors and tracking your opponents.
"You'll never stop at one. I'll take you all on!"

Porkinator

Postby Porkinator » Sun Dec 07, 2008 11:45 pm

3rd, as an exampple, when u were on yesterday, u knew that a member on the OTHER TEAM fell, and lost health...
Yea me and at least 2 others observed that last night and commented on it immediately after it happened and we were looking at the last players point of view so there was no way in hell he could ave seen or heard that.
You said you had 2 video cards so maybe you were specing on another log in ?
Either way you have been observerd and beyond a doubt you are doing something not right.
Looks like you gonna need another cd-key.
"Peace is that brief glorious moment in history when everybody stands
around reloading".--Thomas Jefferson

vicious

Postby vicious » Sun Dec 07, 2008 11:52 pm

well nytefyre, you see when I person falls down, they make a noise like, uhhh, sometimes its low and sometimes its high more like a loud grunt... so when someone falls say a girl, no both a woman or man skin on UT, one will make a petite grunt and the other man skin will make a tougher sounding grunt, and if there is a man skin on my team, and a woman skin on the opposing team, then I know that that person has lost HP. however, i do not know how much, so I do go onto my dmg that i have done to that person and try to calculate just about as much i have done to him or her. so that i can inform my team mate that he or she is either low, hurt, or full on hp. Also i can hear someone boost on the other side of the map... so you'd probably accuse me of having adrenaline seeking hacks also.. which don't exist and it pointless anyway, sometimes I dont even hear it, however if i do, you could always just look into F3 and switch it to the player that is playing and see what they used, invis boost ect... so even tho im permanantly banned I decided to share some info maybe yall can use when you all are playing,

I'm sorry bout that post Sideous, it was kind of roudy, I was just ticked off about being banned again, i do sincerely like your server, only one that has people on it from dallas. and about the personal messege i sent you, i am quite sorry bout that, I dont need your demos, because I would just watch them and send them to epic, and tho my friend got a server destroyed by epic because he got banned, it was only because the server was a bad server, banned a lot of people for no reason, and it wouldnt work with your server, because you all are a bunch of good people, especially you trinity, i remember the good ol days, i asked you whether you were on VvV or not, you never answered. hope that i could still chat with yall, even tho i can't play on the server. Peace, im done talking

vicious

Postby vicious » Sun Dec 07, 2008 11:57 pm

well porkinator, even if i did have to names on the serve at the same time, you could check my names and the spectators on at the time and find out couldn't you, but that is not the case. I think i already explained myself in the previous messege about the hearing someone fall thing you try to play on me, its ok i get it alot, I don't know why people dont hear things I do, but if you read what i said you could understand what i am saying, I mean seriously if you want me to mail my system to any of you case and all, with passwords and everything, you will not find anything wrong with my system actually i will give you the site wear to buy the headsets i am using they are logitech mx headsets made for UT2004, I mean I will send you a set and tell you what i am hearing, I just wish there were some way of my proving to you that i hear people from the other side of maps, its just crazy.

oh yeah trin, its not a sound program, its a driver called Realtek, sound driver i use, also, I have the wires on my motherboard switched so i can get sound out of 2 different sound ports simaltaneously... I don't know if that's spelled right or not..
Last edited by vicious on Mon Dec 08, 2008 12:03 am, edited 1 time in total.

Sideous Prime
Clan Leader

Postby Sideous Prime » Mon Dec 08, 2008 12:02 am

vicious, i'm disregarding what everyone else said. falling and losing health etc. doesn't mean anything as far as i'm concernced. what does are the demo's and what I saw when i was spec'ing you. i don't care about the tone of your posts. i'd be pissed too. but....

i've got it. i've got anything and everything i need. i've got more than one from more than one occasion and you've been given more than one chance with more than once cd key.

vicious

Postby vicious » Mon Dec 08, 2008 12:07 am

I know, I understand, its ok Sideous, you have what you wanted, whether its false or not is anther story.. but im not gonna read into that story because ur the boss of your server, if you don't want me on there I cannot say otherwise, you have the power, I did however explain that it is possible for someone to hear someone else on the otherside of walls tho, lol. it is possible, with the right tools (headsets, drivers, ect.) not hacks like you would probably try to turn "tools" into

Im just saying. I don't cheat im sticking to that. Do you think maybe I could just spectate at the server, and if you catch me playing you bann me... I won't type or anything, I would just like to watch the people play lol, nytefyre is good, so is Sug and some others that play there, I promise i won't plal just spectate... if no then i understand lol just thought i'd ask...

Duffy

Postby Duffy » Mon Dec 08, 2008 9:38 am

OK I'll chime in a little here: Yes vicious it is possible to change your ambient and rolloff volumes and be able to hear better on a map, I agree with this but it is also extremely difficult to tell who is what and where in the mass chaos of tam by using this. When people first started to use this it was for 1v1 DM matches where it was easy to tell one person from another. It is not possible however to look down on a floor and follow people just from these changes being made to the ini file. Yes realtek is a driver but it is a driver for an onboard sound card which are very inexpensive hence onboard. As far a having a server banned by epic not likely epic does not run the servers the individual companies do (clanservers, viper, etc....) and they (epic) are not going to ban a whole server company regardless of how many times a server bans people from the server that they pay for, regardless of hax or not it is once again the server that the customer pays for and the right of that person to allow or not allow people to be on it. As for what sid had I am anxious to see the file personally to see what he saw. I ran 2 different servers in my time and have seen my share of different hax including adrenaline hax (yes they do exist). just my two cents not worth much but its there.
Artificial intelligence is no match for Natural Stupidity !

vicious

Postby vicious » Mon Dec 08, 2008 12:34 pm

Ok, Duffy, you are indeed knowledgeable... Tho I have seen Epic turn off a server or maybe it was viper or whoever, I haven't owned a server so I don't know who it was... However, It is not significant to say that I just can't hear shit that I can hear, if someone is 10 feet on the otherside of the wall, or 50 feet on the otherside of the map, if they are strafe jumping and you hear it, with the sensitivity I do, then yeah, you'd be surprised what you can hear. I can hear where they are on the other side of the wall, and or map, regardless, I could care less what you all think, this kind of thing wouldnt matter if I was playing CTF and shot someone other side of wall, nor in onslaught if i was sniping and knew that someone was coming by listening, and to go that far listen to hear where enemies are coming in assault, or when I die in TAM, and tell my team mate that someone is coming because I was listening to where they were going, like in say, Campgrounds, which is really easy to listen into, because of its size. I don't see why I can get banned from using sound in the right way. Alot of players even say that I use my sound in the correct way. They know its not radar, because I don't have the same gameplay as radar people do. And a little hint: When you walk I cannot hear you, alot of skilled players walk, and i cant hear them at all, unless they strafe jump or jump or shoot a weapon.... is there a weapon detection hack also duffy?

Sideous Prime
Clan Leader

Postby Sideous Prime » Mon Dec 08, 2008 1:01 pm

this thread is dead.

pewterdragn
Clan Leader

Postby pewterdragn » Mon Dec 08, 2008 1:11 pm

agreed.
1337 (_)И][× HàЖØ®§ p\/\/И