Got banned...

Anything related to our Game and Voice Servers.

Moderator: ForumModerators

vicious

Got banned...

Postby vicious » Wed Nov 05, 2008 1:15 pm

I got banned bout a month and a half ago, could have been longer, I was never told why I got banned, only that from one of your clan said I was hacking because OwN were all hackers, this made me feel a little bad, since you were one of my main servers to go to with very good ping, I don't hack and just like Bundy, Auron, I am part of the catch the hackers program for UT, in fact, I had my CD Key stolen before, and someone hacked while using it, you can ask Abuse@epicgames.com to verify if you want, I do not hack, and im not a bad guy to talk to, i don't talk shit, and I have alot of people who can vouch for me. I just think something went terribly wrong, I left OwN, and now joined VoR which I will not be with very much longer because of the reputation that they have... all I'm saying is, servers are running low, and you are the only one left that I get really good ping in, so I would love to be welcomed back, I just don't see the reason why i cannot be allowed back on. And I have alot of names(aliases) a few main ones are... saiyan, Genix, Vicious, Minato, Fulgore, ItPutCoachInMe, genious, and Blood

Sideous Prime
Clan Leader

Re: Got banned...

Postby Sideous Prime » Wed Nov 05, 2008 10:38 pm

welcome to our forums vicious. i must say that reading your resume, i'm not very impressed. i took the liberty to check our servers for a player that has been banned with any of your aliases and none of them suited any of your claims.

That said, if you have been banned that means demo's have been provided and reviewed and the appropriate decision has been made. You may have been banned for reasons other than gameplay. Reasons such as conduct, attitude, etc.

Sideous Prime
"You'll never stop at one. I'll take you all on!"

vicious

Postby vicious » Thu Nov 06, 2008 12:03 am

suited what claims. lol I didn't state any claims, just that I wasn't sure why I was banned,

whether it be prejudice or just that you do not want me in your server. And I have and

always will be against hacks, and was part of an organization which was to search and

get rid of hackers, on gaming, part of the Epic program, not just UT but other games as well...

whether or not you see that in my "resume" is regardless, I still havent been told why I

was banned, and if it was for conduct, I think maybe I should have gotten a warning,

because I Don't complain much, but on occasion I do, and I don't put people down for

being bad at the game. Furthermore, if you don't like me just say you don't like me,

whatever I did i would think you would put it in the passed, because if it was bad

enough to bann me for. I think that I should be forgiven and set free. and it won't

happen again.

Sideous Prime
Clan Leader

Postby Sideous Prime » Thu Nov 06, 2008 12:15 am

for one, there's no prejudice here. two, if you got banned it was for a good reason. three, none of the names you mentioned(ie..saiyan, Genix, Vicious, Minato, Fulgore, ItPutCoachInMe, genious, and Blood) show up in the ban list.

so if we chose too, how could i or any of the other admins remove your ban?

law.of.averages

Postby law.of.averages » Thu Nov 06, 2008 5:56 am

Sideous Prime wrote:for one, there's no prejudice here. two, if you got banned it was for a good reason. three, none of the names you mentioned(ie..saiyan, Genix, Vicious, Minato, Fulgore, ItPutCoachInMe, genious, and Blood) show up in the ban list.

Hey Sid, i'm not sure how all this stuff works, but could this guy have been UTAN banned on another server?

Duffy

Postby Duffy » Thu Nov 06, 2008 7:56 am

Sideous Prime wrote:for one, there's no prejudice here. two, if you got banned it was for a good reason. three, none of the names you mentioned(ie..saiyan, Genix, Vicious, Minato, Fulgore, ItPutCoachInMe, genious, and Blood) show up in the ban list.

So in other words maybe another name that wasn't listed??? And I will answer Law yes if you were UTAN banned you would be banned from our servers.
Artificial intelligence is no match for Natural Stupidity !

Sideous Prime
Clan Leader

Postby Sideous Prime » Thu Nov 06, 2008 8:28 am

Duffy wrote:So in other words maybe another name that wasn't listed??? yes if you were UTAN banned you would be banned from our servers.

Porkinator

Postby Porkinator » Thu Nov 06, 2008 9:33 am

It would help if you knew when you got banned within a day or so.
I would like to know why you waited so long to post ?
Anyway it is rare that we ban anyone. You might pm Sid your player id and Ip and see if he can locate you that way.
We are pretty easy going clan and all we ask is that you show respect for the people on the server. If someone shows their ass even in the worst way (using the N word or just plain being a total ass ) they usually will get a warning in game before they are banned.
We are fair and openminded so see if you can provide Sid with the information.
There are appox 5 admins that can ban you so he would not be only one responsible.
"Peace is that brief glorious moment in history when everybody stands
around reloading".--Thomas Jefferson

law.of.averages

Postby law.of.averages » Thu Nov 06, 2008 10:03 am

Duffy wrote:

So in other words maybe another name that wasn't listed??? And I will answer Law yes if you were UTAN banned you would be banned from our servers.

Well, I guess what I'm asking... banning is by CD key... so if "George" was UTAN banned somewhere else, "George" might not appear in the names on our server list, but the ban would be in effect?

Sideous Prime
Clan Leader

Postby Sideous Prime » Thu Nov 06, 2008 10:45 am

law.of.averages wrote:Well, I guess what I'm asking... banning is by CD key... so if "George" was UTAN banned somewhere else, "George" might not appear in the names on our server list, but the ban would be in effect?

tru-dat

vicious

Postby vicious » Thu Nov 06, 2008 2:16 pm

ok i see your points, all of them, and very well, I will PM sid, and clear this up right away.

And the reason i took so long to clear up the bann, is because I had just added yall to my

favorites list again because i had found you under the TAM low ping section.

pewterdragn
Clan Leader

Postby pewterdragn » Thu Nov 06, 2008 10:23 pm

Can't do anything without the UUID. Please PM this - don't post in public.
1337 (_)И][× HàЖØ®§ p\/\/И

Return to “ut: server stuff”