Banned from Ti servers

Anything related to our Game and Voice Servers.

Moderator: ForumModerators

ßurr!to

Banned from Ti servers

Postby ßurr!to » Thu Aug 17, 2006 5:53 pm

Hi! I've been banned from the Ti TAM and TDM servers 72.51.60.208:7777 and 70.84.1.85:7814. The accusation is Aimbotting. However, I've never used an aimbot in my life. Anyhow, here are the details. Sorry I should've come here first before posting there, but didn't know your site. I sent an email to the admin of the servers but got no response, so I guess i didn't exactly make contact with him :o

Anyhow, if you're convinced I don't aimbot, and I seriously never have, will you plz unban me? thx :)

ßurr!to

Postby ßurr!to » Fri Aug 18, 2006 3:56 am

someone respond plz :?:

law.of.averages

Postby law.of.averages » Fri Aug 18, 2006 6:12 am

You should show more patience. Like they said again on the unreal admin site... there is only one person who can lift the ban. You'll have to wait until he gets online for a real answer...

...But if you want someone to jump in and give their two cents, I'll chime in.

I ran into Burrito, oh about 3 months ago on one of the demo servers. He (repeatedly) asked me then why he was banned. I explained the two usual reasons, and that I didn't know anything about it... I said he'd have to talk to the head man... After alll, I'm a natural born follower, not a leader.

I will go on to say he was a better player than I was that day. A *much* better player than me. And I'd say everyone here knows exactly how much skill that takes.

nonstop

Postby nonstop » Fri Aug 18, 2006 9:30 am

law.of.averages wrote:You should show more patience. Like they said again on the unreal admin site... there is only one person who can lift the ban. You'll have to wait until he gets online for a real answer...

...But if you want someone to jump in and give their two cents, I'll chime in.

I ran into Burrito, oh about 3 months ago on one of the demo servers. He (repeatedly) asked me then why he was banned. I explained the two usual reasons, and that I didn't know anything about it... I said he'd have to talk to the head man... After alll, I'm a natural born follower, not a leader.

I will go on to say he was a better player than I was that day. A *much* better player than me. And I'd say everyone here knows exactly how much skill that takes.

Shaddup law you're 733t!!! 8)

Ace

Postby Ace » Fri Aug 18, 2006 10:36 am

Last night(saturday) on the tam server ****, ****, and myself were shoosting around. all three of us spent time specing him and he would go instantly from missing 10 shots with hitscan to hitting the next 6 or 7 all in the same fight. it happened various time throughout the match and he ran up a score of 75 on goliath.

The above is from our forums talking about the original reason.

This link was also posted and with the above raised enough suspicion
http://www.unrealadmin.org/forums/showt ... hp?t=15294

The UTAN is only on our servers, last I checked there are a ton of other servers out there. Personally from reading in the forums from your two dF guys that did get banned at TWL and what some of our guys witness on our server the night of that post, that's enough for me. On the Ti servers, I don't want to play with anybody who is questionable, so my mind is made up.

PewterDragn is the one that ultimately makes the desision either way. He's a busy guy, wait.

Sideous Prime
Clan Leader

Postby Sideous Prime » Fri Aug 18, 2006 1:59 pm

Burr!to,

Ti is not a clan that tolerates cheats in any way, shape, or form. After a player on your team said something was "funny," several clan members(which I was one of) who have been playing the UT series since 1999 were spectating you on our TAM server that night.

In the middle of a gun fight with 4 or 5 people we would watch you miss 10 or 11 shots in a row then hit the next 6 or 7, all with hitscan. But this didn't happen once or twice. This happened multiple times. Often when a point was on the line. You scored 75 on Goliath.

The next map was Gael. Same dialogue as before. You scored 55 but your teamate scored roughly 20. Neither myself nor my teamate broke 20.

No matter the map, watching you shoot your minigun and flak raised eyebrows as well. Very few, if any of the bullet rounds or shrapnel shards would miss, even at a long distance. Those of us spectating agreed it was way to coicidental.

Anti-TCC is installed on all of our servers. That night(July 7th) it wasn't sensitive enough to detect anything on anyone except a noob hack. But after looking into your past we did find this:

http://www.unrealadmin.org/forums/showthread.php?t=15294

So we know you've at least been suspected by someone else for some time. But, Anti-TCC isn't perfect and false positives are a possibility.

Then the UTAN Admin posted this

http://www.unrealadmin.org/forums/showthread.php?s=71b5cddc13e931f01d0a0aa800beed48&t=16591

We can see that you've gone by many, many names and it appears that you've carried many clan tags. We also know you were in a clan with members who have hacked and got caught.

The data given on the unrealadmin forums is circumstantial. But what myself and the other clan members saw that Friday night is not. You can blame your startup bitmap or router for the entries in FooFoo's Anti-TCC log. You can also say that it's because of your FOV, crosshairs, no weapon show, that you miss so many shots then hit them only when you have too. We saw what we saw, did some digging and took action.
"You'll never stop at one. I'll take you all on!"

ßurr!to

Postby ßurr!to » Fri Aug 18, 2006 3:16 pm

Sideous Prime wrote:Burr!to,

Ti is not a clan that tolerates cheats in any way, shape, or form. After a player on your team said something was "funny," several clan members(which I was one of) who have been playing the UT series since 1999 were spectating you on our TAM server that night.

In the middle of a gun fight with 4 or 5 people we would watch you miss 10 or 11 shots in a row then hit the next 6 or 7, all with hitscan. But this didn't happen once or twice. This happened multiple times. Often when a point was on the line. You scored 75 on Goliath.

The next map was Gael. Same dialogue as before. You scored 55 but your teamate scored roughly 20. Neither myself nor my teamate broke 20.

No matter the map, watching you shoot your minigun and flak raised eyebrows as well. Very few, if any of the bullet rounds or shrapnel shards would miss, even at a long distance. Those of us spectating agreed it was way to coicidental.

Anti-TCC is installed on all of our servers. That night(July 7th) it wasn't sensitive enough to detect anything on anyone except a noob hack. But after looking into your past we did find this:

http://www.unrealadmin.org/forums/showthread.php?t=15294

So we know you've at least been suspected by someone else for some time. But, Anti-TCC isn't perfect and false positives are a possibility.

Then the UTAN Admin posted this

http://www.unrealadmin.org/forums/showthread.php?s=71b5cddc13e931f01d0a0aa800beed48&t=16591

We can see that you've gone by many, many names and it appears that you've carried many clan tags. We also know you were in a clan with members who have hacked and got caught.

The data given on the unrealadmin forums is circumstantial. But what myself and the other clan members saw that Friday night is not. You can blame your startup bitmap or router for the entries in FooFoo's Anti-TCC log. You can also say that it's because of your FOV, crosshairs, no weapon show, that you miss so many shots then hit them only when you have too. We saw what we saw, did some digging and took action.

I am for the most part a streaky shooter...often I would miss a few shots...then when I finally hit, the player gets stunned, usually by a bolt of shock, and because of shock's quick firing rate, i'm able to hit another shot because the player doesn't have sufficient time to strafe or dodge effectively after the stun...this happens often, and there are quite a few players who can shock-juggle better than I can...then when the enemy is finally able to avoid getting hit, i'll miss a few again and see if i'll hit again and do another shock-juggle...that simple...feel free to try the crosshairs in my sig...the one with the dot and four hairs surrounding it...that's what I use...

I also try to calm down and focus more when a point is on a line, trying to find a position where the enemy will be less likely to notice me and aiming at possible locations where the enemy will appear to avoid having to make drastic adjustments to my aim...I also try to team up if possible in those situations...

As far as flak and mini go...flak is pure spam...I simply shoot where the enemy is or where he might be...hitting from long range is luck...as for mini-ing from long range, sometimes I would use alternate fire since it's much more accurate than primary from long range...and if I hit with primary, once again it's spam and a bit of luck...of course aim helps too...I use the box for flak and diagonal cross (star) for mini...

As for the ban info, I was the one who requested it, and the info says Aimbot and then there's no evidence following that...only a list of aliases i've used in the past and how often i've used those aliases... your servers are the only ones with this ban...I play the same way on every server, so I don't see why you would have me banned for a false Aimbot accusation and no others have banned me...I have also restored the original bitmap a while ago to avoid any confusion by AntiTCC and whatnot...I shouldn't have any problems now...

Unfortunately I don't have demos going that far back to the point when I was banned...but here are some demos I've uploaded showing that I simply have good accuracy at times and can get really high scores without cheats in any way, shape, or form (don't know if you can find all the packages for those demos):

Corrugation TDM
Rankin TAM
Goose2k4 TDM
Couple More

If you think I cheat in any way, shape, or form in these demos, there's not much I can do but feel sorry for you...

Feel free to keep me banned if you are still suspicious, but I just wanted to convince you that I've been 100% clean since I started fps online gaming, and it's a shame I have to spend so much time just to defend myself...anyhow, I had good times playing on your server...

law.of.averages

Postby law.of.averages » Fri Aug 18, 2006 5:07 pm

Burrito your demos are only of any value *IF* it's NOT possible to record a demo, while using a cheat and not have the demo require it.

now since proving something isn't possible is much harder than proving something *is* possible... you've got a problem

Nytefyre
Clan Whore

Postby Nytefyre » Fri Aug 18, 2006 5:41 pm

ßurr!to wrote:If you think I cheat in any way, shape, or form in these demos, there's not much I can do but feel sorry for you...

well, first of all, that comment isnt a gr8 choice when ur asking to be un-banned....

2ndly, to quote Shakespeare: you doth protest too much....

uve written a book giving any and all reasons y u havent (supposedly) cheated....as ace has said, the fact that there is a concern with you and ur legitimacy is bad enough...we are a group who values good sportsmanship above everything....if there is even a hint that you are not 100% real, we dont want you around....harsh, but true....

and lastly, i was one of those ppl on that nyte....i was both on ur team, and against you, and there was some serious BS happening....granted, when ur on the other team and getting waxed, you want to call the other guy a hax...BUT, i was on ur team specing you F4 style, and i saw the same BS from the 'shooter'....no, i dont believe in it being luck, or a streaky shooter....i saw the flak bend, the mini home in, and the LG target funny....

it is 2 bad about this situation, but part of the reason ppl in general like our servers and community is that we dont tolerate false players....we try to keep it fun and playable for all....

yes, ultimately, pewterdragn is the final authority, but, i do believe you have already gotten your answer.....
10% Luck, 20% Skill, 15% Consentrated Power of Will,
5% Pleasure, 50% Pain, and 100% Reason to Remember The Name

ßurr!to

Postby ßurr!to » Fri Aug 18, 2006 6:15 pm

Nytefyre wrote:
ßurr!to wrote:If you think I cheat in any way, shape, or form in these demos, there's not much I can do but feel sorry for you...

well, first of all, that comment isnt a gr8 choice when ur asking to be un-banned....

2ndly, to quote Shakespeare: you doth protest too much....

uve written a book giving any and all reasons y u havent (supposedly) cheated....as ace has said, the fact that there is a concern with you and ur legitimacy is bad enough...we are a group who values good sportsmanship above everything....if there is even a hint that you are not 100% real, we dont want you around....harsh, but true....

and lastly, i was one of those ppl on that nyte....i was both on ur team, and against you, and there was some serious BS happening....granted, when ur on the other team and getting waxed, you want to call the other guy a hax...BUT, i was on ur team specing you F4 style, and i saw the same BS from the 'shooter'....no, i dont believe in it being luck, or a streaky shooter....i saw the flak bend, the mini home in, and the LG target funny....

it is 2 bad about this situation, but part of the reason ppl in general like our servers and community is that we dont tolerate false players....we try to keep it fun and playable for all....

yes, ultimately, pewterdragn is the final authority, but, i do believe you have already gotten your answer.....

I'm one who values good sportsmanship too...I've been victimized by cheaters as well and I can't tell you how much it pisses me off...that's why I have never cheated...I am 100% real believe it or not...and I never recall calling anyone hax unless out of jest because someone else called me that...it's always been other guys like you calling the hax and banning me with false reasons...you saying the flak bending, mini homing in, etc. is just ridiculous...the demos are there to show you that I need no such thing as cheats to have good accuracy and really high scores...what's the point of having cheats if I can play just fine with the skillz I've acquired over years? Well seems none of this is helping so good day :x

ClownMajik
SpoogeMan!

Postby ClownMajik » Fri Aug 18, 2006 6:55 pm

Do you know that burritos give you diarrhea? I too saw some serious shit that day. But that doesn’t matter. Now, you’re just being a poor sport and a jerk. Perhaps that's why you're not allowed on our servers. I spray you with Oust. Go away.
"Of all the moments in my life, you were always there somewhere. Once as a wish. Once as a blessing. And now as the greatest loss I'll ever experience."

ßurr!to

Postby ßurr!to » Fri Aug 18, 2006 7:17 pm

ClownMajik wrote:Do you know that burritos give you diarrhea? I too saw some serious shit that day. But that doesn’t matter. Now, you’re just being a poor sport and a jerk. Perhaps that's why you're not allowed on our servers. I spray you with Oust. Go away.

That goes to show what a good sport you are...you guys keep saying what you saw that day but not one of you has a demo to back it up...and your tribal instinct sux for telling who's real or fake...bad joke but true...

That's only if you aren't smart enough to tell I don't cheat...unfortunately it seems to apply to you all...

Ya I've played with you guys for a long time since before the Burrito days and thought you were cool...but now I see what shoddy sportsmen you really are...

ClownMajik
SpoogeMan!

Postby ClownMajik » Fri Aug 18, 2006 8:06 pm

Ok fine. You're right. I'm a jerk. With that said, I ask.. Why are you still talking?
"Of all the moments in my life, you were always there somewhere. Once as a wish. Once as a blessing. And now as the greatest loss I'll ever experience."

Return to “ut: server stuff”