UT3...ADD FRIENDS...

Anything related to our Game and Voice Servers.

Moderator: ForumModerators

Nytefyre
Clan Whore

UT3...ADD FRIENDS...

Postby Nytefyre » Mon Mar 23, 2009 4:52 pm

ok, this should make it much more simple to follow ppl to servers, and see who is on, etc...

***TO SEND A FRIED REQUEST***

-if you friend is in the game your currently playing, hit ESC, go to the 'SCORES' Tab, and RIGHT CLICK on the person's name...you should get 2 different options, 'send friend invite' or 'send message' or something like that...send friend invite (the person's name should pre-populate in the name field) and send message...the person on the other side will have a message flash on the screen when they start up the game saying that you sent them a message, from you asking if you can be added to their 'friend' list

***ACKNOWLEDGE FRIEND REQUEST***

-once you start up the game, you should see a message flash on your screen that you have a message in your message box...go to COMMUNITY, then MESSAGES...read the messgae, then accept/deny/whatever...

***there are still bugs in the system however...an example is that the system still sends me messages from poark, even though i already accepted it....same with pro, i accepted his invite, and it seems to have not recognized this, and pro has not been added to my list yet...

its not perfect, but its a start...
10% Luck, 20% Skill, 15% Consentrated Power of Will,
5% Pleasure, 50% Pain, and 100% Reason to Remember The Name

Return to “ut: server stuff”