Really guys? Banned?

Anything related to our Game and Voice Servers.

Moderator: ForumModerators

Vale

Really guys? Banned?

Postby Vale » Thu Nov 06, 2008 10:14 pm

I just got banned from your server.

I've played with you guys for about 6 months, I know you guys have screen shotted me multiple times (at least Relic) and I just got banned.

Blacklisted keybind radar it says, if you want to call it admitting to having a key binded to 'radar' in my user.ini, I admit to it. I had it in there because when you type radar openly in console, or elf, etc, it makes the AntiTcc beep noise. I used it to spam beeps when i was playing with my buds.

So right now im mutate antitcc whois'ing someone, I hit the key and instead of a beep it insta kicks me.

I really dont understand, you've all seen me play, you all know who I am, and then just from a little thing i don't get a chance to explain anything, just a straight up ban.

:cry: :cry:

vicious

Re: Really guys? Banned?

Postby vicious » Thu Nov 06, 2008 10:20 pm

so misunderstood, i got banned also, they think I hack lol vale... this is saiyan, Blood

Nytefyre
Clan Whore

Postby Nytefyre » Thu Nov 06, 2008 10:37 pm

**PROOF**

-whatever the reason, it was a bad move...there is a ZERO tolerance for cheating on our servers

10% Luck, 20% Skill, 15% Consentrated Power of Will,
5% Pleasure, 50% Pain, and 100% Reason to Remember The Name

Vale

Postby Vale » Thu Nov 06, 2008 10:39 pm

Tell me again how thats proof?

Did you read what I posted about why it was binded?
You guys have screen shots of me, give me some real proof please.

The reason I'm frustrated is because we were all cool, I've played with you guys for a long time now and just like that Im the bad guy.

Porkinator

Postby Porkinator » Thu Nov 06, 2008 11:36 pm

Vale
I am not sure what happened tonight but lets admit that you brought this on yourself.
Persoanlly I have enjoyed playing with you and I hate to think you were using radar
but either one of two things happened. The worst case is you were using radar and got caught or you did somdthing that was not too bright and set off anti-tcc.
Players that play as well as you do usually and held in suspect and are watched closely and I know you know this so if you were just trying to make Anti-tcc beep then you mase a serious mistake.
The only way i can see that might possibly redeem you is to post the part of the part of your ini that you says makes it happen.
If I can get it to do what you said or get the same mesage that appeared during the game then that might some weight to your argument. Anti tcc is there to help keep people from being owned by cheats.
So the ball baiscally is in your court now my friend.
"Peace is that brief glorious moment in history when everybody stands
around reloading".--Thomas Jefferson

Vale

Postby Vale » Fri Nov 07, 2008 12:07 am

Don't you guys have millions of screen shots of me anyway?! I was in vent right after the incident and I heard multiple times that you guys had screenshots of the very game that it happened.

I've had the bind for a long time, my buddies and I used to use it like I said. Its equivalent to the typing of elf in console, etc.
I've never had any reason to use it at all, until i was antitcc'ing someone in your server. I held down the alt key and typed in the code to produce a symbol such as ø or Í, etc, and boom insta kick.

If you guys do not know me well enough and do not believe me enough after all of this time, I suppose I should rest my case, as my hope isn't to play games to get into drama but to play games to have fun.

Vale

Postby Vale » Fri Nov 07, 2008 12:13 am

Oh and just to clear that up after another read of your post pork, I didn't press the key to so called 'toggle my radar' or to make antitcc beep. Like I said, I haven't used that key for so long I didn't even notice I pressed it when I was using the whois command in your guys' server.

Nytefyre
Clan Whore

Postby Nytefyre » Fri Nov 07, 2008 9:52 am

for the record, eye myself and a few others in game (both admin status and not) have tried out your 'trick' for making antitcc beep...no one had any success, not even one time...

another thing comes to mind...that bind was either set up to be annoying (not looked kindly on here in this community anyways) or it had the actual name sake purpose of running a radar program...both are just simply bad ideas...

poark is absolutely correct...the ball is in your court, and if there is a way to faithfully reproduce this 'beep' or situation, there will be a consideration made for your case, and it *may* be lifted...if not, sorry dude, but your SOL...

Vale

Postby Vale » Fri Nov 07, 2008 6:25 pm

enter a game on a server with antitcc.

open up the console, type in radar

You will see the console close, a beep is produced and it says illegal entry or something of the sort.

back in the day we used to have binds to do it. if the bind was on the key 'M', the ini would look like this=

m=radar

that would trigger the beep. Apparently its fixed to where the binds are an insta kick on the newer versions of antitcc because people were doing it.
I know that it's not looked upon as a good thing in your guys's community, if I knew I still had it on there I would have removed it in a heartbeat. I haven't used it in at least more than 1 and 1/2 years, which is why when i was antitcc'ing someone to figure out their alias's it hit the random key without even noticing or remembering 'Oh yeah, this key makes the beep'.

Frustrating that after all of this time, and after all the demo's / screenshots im sure you have of me you can't believe me.

:? :?

Sideous Prime
Clan Leader

Postby Sideous Prime » Fri Nov 07, 2008 6:52 pm

opened ut and jumped on the TAM server. opened the console and typed 'radar' - no beep

i checked my settings to make sure that i hadn't turned off any sounds but everything seemed to be in line. so i thought maybe i mis-typed so i opened up the console and typed in 'radar.' again, no beep.

any other suggestions?
"You'll never stop at one. I'll take you all on!"

Vale

Postby Vale » Fri Nov 07, 2008 7:12 pm

try it on a different tam server then. I'm really surprised none of you know of this.
I just tried it on the virtue gaming server and it worked.

8.9.15.235:7777

Join that server as a spectator or player, go into console and type in radar or elf and you will see what I am talking about.

It must be some configuration with AntiTCC.

Nytefyre
Clan Whore

Postby Nytefyre » Fri Nov 07, 2008 7:52 pm

NO promises of any changes, but as an update, the matter is being discussed...

Vale

Postby Vale » Fri Nov 07, 2008 8:05 pm

Greatly appreciated, Nyte.

Some would immediately jump to the conclusion that I do hack, because of one 'incident', but it's really cool you guys actually look into it before making a direct decision.

Vale

Postby Vale » Sun Dec 14, 2008 9:53 pm

Hey guys-

Just got banned again.
Was playing tonight, all was fine, and Cloud started going off (which im used to, but have learned to ignore) about how im hacking and the such.
I never like to bite into these situations, they never end well and they only bring trouble. So I keep my mouth shut and keep on playing the game and then boom - banned.

I don't know what I did, or the reason for this. Any information is greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Vale

Sideous Prime
Clan Leader

Postby Sideous Prime » Sun Dec 14, 2008 10:34 pm

had nothing to do with cloud, had to do with you. i've seen all i've needed to see collected the information that i've needed. you had your chance.

thread is closed.
"You'll never stop at one. I'll take you all on!"

Return to “ut: server stuff”