Update

Post your intent to join only if you are up to the responsibilities of clan membership.

Moderator: ForumModerators

Yrrek

Update

Postby Yrrek » Thu Sep 15, 2005 5:14 pm

Howdy all,

Just giving an update for everyone who wasn't paying attention in my last post. I am now in college up in Burlington, Vermont. Most night I should be able to make practices unless I have a paper or some studying. The only thing is I can't stay the whole time, I get up at 0530 every morning to be ready for ROTC physical training which starts at 0630. =)

I am still interested in joining, and I know nonstop offered his sponsorship. I do not have a headset with a mic yet, I am short on cash right now, but here in about a month I should be able to get one, hopefully sooner.

OT: Download Paint it Black by The Unseen, it is a fairly good remake of the 'Stones original, and I am a diehard 'Stones fan. =D

Yrrek out.

Naix

Postby Naix » Thu Sep 15, 2005 5:53 pm

Glad things are smoothing out for ya yrrek. Also good to hear you are still interested. Always fun playing with you, looking forward to my next beating
World War III will be fought using atomic weapons, the war after that will be fought using sticks and stones.

nonstop

Postby nonstop » Thu Sep 15, 2005 8:07 pm

Thanks for the update yrrek. 20 smackers will get you a lotitech at best buy. Sounds like you gotta get up early so I know folks understand if you aren't up late. Just come around when you can and the more we see you playing, communicating with us on the boards the better chance that Pewter will get off his lazy dragon ars and put a vote out for you. :lol:

Return to “join -Ti-”