Interested in Ti ;)

Post your intent to join only if you are up to the responsibilities of clan membership.

Moderator: ForumModerators

Vendetta

Interested in Ti ;)

Postby Vendetta » Thu Aug 04, 2005 6:54 pm

1. A clan member to sponsor you
--->Crap dont have that!!!
2. A time commitment for practices
->>>>>>Do have a fair schedule, but cant be up till 2am (weak days) crap looks bad to.
3. A willingness to learn
I am able to learn, manly that would be my main goal is to steal all of Nonstops knowledge!!! :)
4. A team attitude
I get a +A in this area
5. Time - don't expect to get in the clan in a week
Been playen in Ti server forever I can wait. :)
6. You must be 18 years of age
Check over 18 but you'll never get my age!

Seriously you guys are a great clan, not a clan hopper been in 2 really good clans in my UT lifespan(both are still aroound ,1 doesnt play ut hardly anymore, and the second self imploded sadly), and If an opening opens up or if not either way, You will find me in Ti's server hunting after Peeps with a Ti tag as aways. Its my favorite thing to do. Vendetta(other wise known as Vex) :evil:
Fortune follows the Bold.

nonstop

Postby nonstop » Thu Aug 04, 2005 8:28 pm

Good stuff Vex. And as for my knowledge, you will get all that in about 1 game. :lol:

Trinity

Postby Trinity » Thu Aug 04, 2005 8:52 pm

Hey there Vex. Always a pleasure to be fragged by you.

Dr.Feelgood

Postby Dr.Feelgood » Fri Aug 05, 2005 12:04 am

I'll cover the sponsorship bit right now.
Because I really don't have anything interesting to say for the most part...

"Hi mom!"

Yrrek

Postby Yrrek » Fri Aug 05, 2005 2:18 am

Hi all!

I don't think it is a secret, but I might as well say it: I am also interested in -Ti-. But really, is -Ti- interested in me?

1) As far as I know, I don't have a member sponsor.
2) Time commitment: Monday is my last day at work, and then off to college. After a few weeks to figure out my schedule I think I should be able to make practices.
3) My skills have been progressing and I love to learn new tricks and strategies!
4) I am a team player.
5) I have been playing on this server mainly for many months, most of the regulars know me, so I think it is fair to say I am patient. =)
6) I am 18.

Hope to see you all server-side!

Yrrek

-Jeta-
Site Admin

Postby -Jeta- » Fri Aug 05, 2005 8:26 am

Yrrek & Vendetta,

Hey there. Its always good to frag with you guys.

If you guys are interested, make sure to come hangout with us on Wednesday nights at 9pm EST for open clan practice.

Also, shoot Drgn a PM telling him your interested and asking for a TS account. We use TeamSpeak to chat as a team. You will generally find all of us using it on Wed night.

Laterz,
Jeta
... WTF ...

nonstop

Postby nonstop » Fri Aug 05, 2005 10:56 am

Good to hear from you Yreck. Both of you would be fun to have in my book. As you probably understand we don't like to see people filter in and out quickly so showing some kind of commitment to playing and staying around is probably more important than your actual skills as you can tell when you frag Doc and Clown. :o :lol:
Last edited by nonstop on Fri Aug 05, 2005 2:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.

law.of.averages

Postby law.of.averages » Fri Aug 05, 2005 11:16 am

nonstop wrote:Good to hear from you Yrreck. Both of you would be fun to have in my book. As you probably understand we don't like to see people filter in and out quickly so showing some kind of commitment to playing and staying around is probably more important than your actual skills as you can tell when you frag Doc and Clown. :o :lol:

How could you say something like that...

...and not mention me?

-Jeta-
Site Admin

Postby -Jeta- » Fri Aug 05, 2005 11:30 am

nonstop wrote:Both of you would be fun to have in my book.

Geesh ... they just show interest in joining and non is all ready to own them and place them in his little book ;)
... WTF ...

Yrrek

Postby Yrrek » Fri Aug 05, 2005 12:42 pm

You guys never said anything about *that*!

Also about the TS: I don't have a microphone, and most likely won't be buying one anytime soon. I just bought a new PDA, 2GBs of memory, and a wireless card. Next up will be my monitor since I still have a 15" CRT (it was free). =(

Dr.Feelgood

Postby Dr.Feelgood » Fri Aug 05, 2005 1:17 pm

Yrrek wrote:You guys never said anything about *that*!

Also about the TS: I don't have a microphone, and most likely won't be buying one anytime soon. I just bought a new PDA, 2GBs of memory, and a wireless card. Next up will be my monitor since I still have a 15" CRT (it was free). =(

I still have a Pana...something or other, not Panasonic headset thats not being used.
Because I really don't have anything interesting to say for the most part...

"Hi mom!"

Soulja

Postby Soulja » Fri Aug 05, 2005 2:03 pm

One requirement that was over looked and never put on the application was, please send in nude pictures of your wives, sisters, and or moms (only if she is a milf - if you are unsure, please contact me with a picture and I will confirm - then you may post nudes if she is a milf)

Thanks and have a nice day :)
"Son look at all the people linin' up for plastic, wouldnt you like to see them in the national geographic? Squatting bare assed in the dirt eatin' rice from a bowl, with a towel on their head and maybe a bone in their nose?"

Ace

Postby Ace » Fri Aug 05, 2005 2:08 pm

Talking on a mic is optional.

I've been in the clan for 4 months and have only got a total of 7 words over that span.....never seems to be any dead air in TS when Jeta is around (all 7 came when she wasn't in TS).

nonstop

Postby nonstop » Fri Aug 05, 2005 2:36 pm

Ace wrote:Talking on a mic is optional.

I've been in the clan for 4 months and have only got a total of 7 words over that span.....never seems to be any dead air in TS when Jeta is around (all 7 came when she wasn't in TS).

:o poor jeta

-Jeta-
Site Admin

Postby -Jeta- » Fri Aug 05, 2005 4:10 pm

Oh dont worry non ... I know what bug is really up ace's arse! He is just pissy cuz I go to leave work early today and he didnt!!!! :)
... WTF ...

Return to “join -Ti-”