mOnIcå's here!

Post your intent to join only if you are up to the responsibilities of clan membership.

Moderator: ForumModerators

mOnIcå

mOnIcå's here!

Postby mOnIcå » Wed Aug 17, 2011 8:16 pm

Hey guise. I would like to join the clan. I've been playing since 2003. I started out as a CTF player with the name Monica Lewinsky then shortened to monica. I joined °<AöD>° in 2005 was a member until we merged with FM (known as Flak Monkeys). The merge created the clan: Extortion. That was in 2007. We died out about 2 years ago. So i've been clanless for about 2.5 years. I tried out for Team Pure in 2006 and was asked to join, but after 2 months of thinking I couldn't break my loyalty. I've competed in TWL and in CAL in CTF and TAM gametypes. I like long walks on the beach. I've been married for almost 10 years to a wonderful wife and I have two beautiful children ages 3 and 9. I am currently a business broker as my occupation. I live in Austin, Texas. I was raised mostly in Texas and Virginia. I'm horrible with computers. I can point and click with accuracy at times teehee! That's pretty much it.

Thanks,

mOnIcå (brad)

Porkinator

Re: mOnIcå's here!

Postby Porkinator » Wed Aug 17, 2011 9:56 pm

Mon
I think you would be a great addition to Ti after you had a chance to get to know us on TS. We have fun most of the time (except when you pick me off about a dozen times in game) but if you let me kill you at least once then it would be more fun.
Last edited by Porkinator on Thu Aug 18, 2011 9:34 am, edited 1 time in total.
"Peace is that brief glorious moment in history when everybody stands
around reloading".--Thomas Jefferson

Prozac

Postby Prozac » Thu Aug 18, 2011 9:32 am

Sweet Monica! Stevie Ray Vaughan ftmfw! Go Austin! Great music city. Sweet monkey! We'd love to have you. If you can survive the 2 year mental torture on TS and the massive hazing I underwent then you'll fit right in. We are definitely not a skills related clan as you can tell by Pork and I: we are really all about the friendships and the couple of times a year that I get drunk and say lewd and lascivious things on ts.

Well like Nytefyre, you already have too many skills, but you have a fun personality and I'd love to see you sport the -Ti- tag. It's been nice getting the fornication kicked out of me by you from 500 yards across the map.

That's my story and I'm stickin' to it, Prozac 8)
BTW: I have 5 kids - 4 daughters and 1 son, the youngest two live in Holland with their mom, as I am retarded, have bipolar disorder and am on disability: don't make me get drunk and tell you my life story on TS. And I'm a writer, which is why I wrote this much on this thread. lol :lol:

Welcome, Mon :D

Porkinator

Postby Porkinator » Thu Aug 18, 2011 2:23 pm

I guess I will give out a little information here.
I am 59 years old (yes 59!!) and have been involved with computers since 1991
(the old timer that speaks of floppies ) and have served a stint in the U S Army as a infantryman and been divorced for a while and no kids that I know of and been involved with several clans before coming to Ti the last being c2c clan and started out as a player and a part time admin on Cain's Lair server and they have long since abandoned UT hence forth I left them. My past activities were archery (more completion than hunting) and hobbies such as knife making (I had a job as a cutler's apprentice for a couple of years) art and boomerangs for a while and I was growing up during the sexual revolution and therefore got more pussy than all of you combined and gave up drinking and other stuff back in 92 and stayed sober since. I am borderline insane and I must be to be gettting on the server everynight and getting my ass kicked all over the place and keep coming back for more. I hate getting a 3 second round from Nyte more than anything and I will have my revenge!

Prozac

Postby Prozac » Thu Aug 18, 2011 3:51 pm

Porkinator wrote: I hate getting a 3 second round from Nyte more than anything and I will have my revenge!

LOL! :lol:

Duffy

Postby Duffy » Thu Aug 18, 2011 7:04 pm

Well Mon I have known you since hell who knows .....lol.... A little about me is I'm 40 yr old single Dad, with 2 kids 10 and 8. I recently retired, YES retired...I worked my ass off for 20 yrs to get to where I don't have to work any longer. Previously I was a Store Manager for Best Buy, now with my free time I coach JV High School baseball in the spring, I also do non-profit work for a local company that deals with the physical and mentally handicapped ( no pro isn't one of them). I think you would be a great addition and you probably won't get the hazing Pro did ( he was an easy target).
Artificial intelligence is no match for Natural Stupidity !

Prozac

Postby Prozac » Thu Aug 18, 2011 8:03 pm

Duffy wrote:( no pro isn't one of them). I think you would be a great addition and you probably won't get the hazing Pro did ( he was an easy target).

Duffy, I just want to welcome you to our new GFY clan...It is kind of sweet that Duffy works with my psycho peeps....don't believe the lies Mon, you will get hazed at least by Sid and Nyte.

Prozac

Postby Prozac » Thu Aug 18, 2011 8:04 pm

Oh and btw Mon, this isn't really a gaming clan: it's a club of friendship, love and happiness, in that order.

Sideous Prime
Clan Leader

Postby Sideous Prime » Fri Aug 19, 2011 8:03 am

Prozac wrote:Oh and btw Mon, this isn't really a gaming clan: it's a club of friendship, love and happiness, in that order.

ya, love and happiness.....wtfroflcopter

Joining -Ti- is not a fast process, ask prozac.
just keep comin' around and the rest of the cards will fall into place.
"You'll never stop at one. I'll take you all on!"

Prozac

Postby Prozac » Fri Aug 19, 2011 10:39 am

Don't listen to anything Sid says, Monica! :shock: :!: :wink:

Porkinator

Postby Porkinator » Fri Aug 19, 2011 10:50 am

Sideous Prime wrote:
Prozac wrote:Oh and btw Mon, this isn't really a gaming clan: it's a club of friendship, love and happiness, in that order.

ya, love and happiness.....wtfroflcopter

Joining -Ti- is not a fast process, ask prozac.
just keep comin' around and the rest of the cards will fall into place.

Most of the cards are Jokers.

mOnIcå

Postby mOnIcå » Mon Aug 22, 2011 1:29 am

I think Prozac is an alien in real life!

Porkinator

Postby Porkinator » Mon Aug 22, 2011 8:59 am

mOnIcå wrote:I think Prozac is an alien in real life!

Real life and Prozac have not coexisted in a while.

Prozac

Postby Prozac » Mon Aug 22, 2011 11:58 am

Where did you come up with that idea, Mon???????????????????????????????????

Prozac's peeps: see below.

I've got 16 green balls and 3 extra large green alien sausages for you: oh mighty one who is better than Nytefyre!

Porkinator

Postby Porkinator » Mon Aug 22, 2011 2:17 pm

We think he is a Klingon (some people call this a dingleberry)

Return to “join -Ti-”