Undertow

Post your intent to join only if you are up to the responsibilities of clan membership.

Moderator: ForumModerators

Zillion

Undertow

Postby Zillion » Wed Nov 08, 2006 6:34 am

Hello everyone, most of you all know me as UnderTow from the TAM server. I recently started playing Unreal and I've found out that I have a knack for respawning. I also noticed there is a number of clans out there with some good people in them... such as this one. I was hoping I could get to practice with you guys some with TAM and any other MOD you play with. I'm not that good at the moment with TAM, but I can hold my own in DM, TDM, and (some) CTF.

A little about me...
I am a very private person in regards to my personal life and work. I am in sales and have blooming metrics to meet each week (go figure). I am 28 years old and married to the love of my life. UnderTow is a borrowed name from an old friend in which I intend to retire today and just stick with plain old ZillioN.

Anyway, I'm off to make a sig and avatar... thanks for letting me post and play with you guys :)

- Z

Yrrek

Postby Yrrek » Wed Nov 08, 2006 7:38 am

Welcome to the boards, Undertow! Hope to see you serverside!

Yrrek

Rom

Postby Rom » Wed Nov 08, 2006 8:32 am

Hello its been cool to play whit you on our tam server,you are always welcome to join us and have a good fight :lol: :lol: :lol:

Hope to cya very soon
The Deadly Frenchies

nonstop

Postby nonstop » Wed Nov 08, 2006 8:33 am

Welcome zillion, been good seeing you and feel free to put some of us in your buddies list as there is usually some ti playing tdm/tam from around 8pm est - 11ish most nights.

Nice to meet you.

Zillion

Postby Zillion » Wed Nov 08, 2006 8:34 am

Thanks Yrrek, I look forward to mixing it up with you. Please call me ZillioN if it's all the same. I ran into a gent just yesterday that thought I was someone else. :D :D :D :D

Zillion

Postby Zillion » Wed Nov 08, 2006 8:36 am

nonstop wrote:Welcome zillion, been good seeing you and feel free to put some of us in your buddies list as there is usually some ti playing tdm/tam from around 8pm est - 11ish most nights.

Nice to meet you.

Thanks NonStop!

I already have a bunch of you guys in my buddies list. Sadly, I see you all in a private server from time to time and I can't get in to work out with you all... so I await for you all to go to your public server :)

Maybe one day I can practice with you all as well :)

Thanks for the welcome NonStop!

Zillion

Postby Zillion » Wed Nov 08, 2006 8:38 am

Rom wrote:Hello its been cool to play whit you on our tam server,you are always welcome to join us and have a good fight :lol: :lol: :lol:

Hope to cya very soon

TRIPPLE POST!! I hope you all don't think I am a spammer! I just want to establish a sincere response to everyone.

Thanks Rom!

You have some great skill bro, I enjoy watching you play!

D1AMOND{RS}

Postby D1AMOND{RS} » Wed Nov 08, 2006 6:22 pm

Sweet another headshot victim!!!! YES!!!!!!!!! :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

Zillion

Postby Zillion » Wed Nov 08, 2006 6:57 pm

Very nice to officially meet you too tripple D. You are super on the LG and I will spend most of my time avoiding you I am sure :D

Nytefyre
Clan Whore

Postby Nytefyre » Wed Nov 08, 2006 8:19 pm

hi under/zillion

welcome to the chaos known as -T¡-

feel free to join in and play anytyme u see us....be sure to shoot pork or sid as much as possible, 2

no special reason, just kuz its fun!!

:D
10% Luck, 20% Skill, 15% Consentrated Power of Will,
5% Pleasure, 50% Pain, and 100% Reason to Remember The Name

Zillion

Postby Zillion » Wed Nov 08, 2006 9:16 pm

Thanks Nytefyre!

Both Porkinator and Sid are two forces to be messed with. I am awestruck watching them in TDM and TAM. They seem to play so well :D

I saw you the other night, but the server was locked so I could not join. :P

-Jeta-
Site Admin

Postby -Jeta- » Thu Nov 09, 2006 5:51 pm

Welcome to the boards zillion.

Zillion wrote:I saw you the other night, but the server was locked so I could not join. :P

Not sure why ... I cant remember the last time I played (or even saw plp on) the private/password protected server

Now you may run into the issue that there are just so many of us on M/W nights that you can not get into the server. This is due to the max number of players on the server.
... WTF ...

D1AMOND{RS}

Postby D1AMOND{RS} » Thu Nov 09, 2006 5:57 pm

This is true, however you may also notice when Jeta arrives people start leaving.....because she is gonna kill us anyway :lol:

Rom

Postby Rom » Thu Nov 09, 2006 9:52 pm

Hey ddd be nice with Jeta or i will run for you :lol: :lol: :lol:
The Deadly Frenchies

Zillion

Postby Zillion » Fri Nov 10, 2006 12:10 am

You guys have been so nice to let me play with you all. It has been nothing but fun for me! I used to be a Quake 1v1 player way back when and I think I am getting a feel for it now. It's very nice and I appreciate all of you not being jerks like some of these other clans.

Except for NonStop... he's a jerk cause he won't pass the beer when playing... HOG!! Wait! That's Porkinator :)

Anway, I will jump in to some TAM with you all over the weekend perhaps. I would really like for you all to show me how that works and how I can better myself as a team player when playing.

- ZillioN

Return to “join -Ti-”