Had fun fraggin last night!

Post your intent to join only if you are up to the responsibilities of clan membership.

Moderator: ForumModerators

Prozac

Had fun fraggin last night!

Postby Prozac » Fri Sep 29, 2006 8:53 pm

Just wanted to stop and say hello to Ti Clan! :D I had fun fraggin' Friday night with Clown, Myxx, Naix, Nyte, and old Porky too!

I haven't been coming around much online, but I have been playing 1v1 DM against Godlike bots. Occasionally I'll throw 2 in there just to keep me hoppin' and movin'. 8)

You guys are playing great - Clown, I've gotta learn how to use my flak primary like you do - you just keep it coming staight on and it really takes my health down quickly....I'll practice that.

Miss you guys and I can't wait to get settled in Holland so I can see if I can't get decent enough ping to still try and join Ti-Clan.

Thanks for the ggs, Prozac
PS: countdown to Holland is about 2 weeks and we will be living in a small town in the south called Vlissingen. Better go brush up on my Dutch because hookers are legal over there....lol. :lol: :twisted:

myxxplyxx

Postby myxxplyxx » Fri Sep 29, 2006 10:34 pm

good to c u Pro... :) :) :) :) :)

safe trip to Ho-Lland :)
"Green eggs and spam...I would not eat them with a fox, I would not..."

Nytefyre
Clan Whore

Postby Nytefyre » Fri Sep 29, 2006 10:51 pm

good luck with ur move man...hope all goes well...

was fun, yar!!

c u on soon!
10% Luck, 20% Skill, 15% Consentrated Power of Will,
5% Pleasure, 50% Pain, and 100% Reason to Remember The Name

Avaris

Re: Had fun fraggin last night!

Postby Avaris » Sat Sep 30, 2006 12:28 am

Prozac wrote:Just wanted to stop and say hello to Ti Clan! :D I had fun fraggin' Friday night with Clown, Myxx, Naix, Nyte, and old Porky too!

I haven't been coming around much online, but I have been playing 1v1 DM against Godlike bots. Occasionally I'll throw 2 in there just to keep me hoppin' and movin'. 8)

You guys are playing great - Clown, I've gotta learn how to use my flak primary like you do - you just keep it coming staight on and it really takes my health down quickly....I'll practice that.

Miss you guys and I can't wait to get settled in Holland so I can see if I can't get decent enough ping to still try and join Ti-Clan.

Thanks for the ggs, Prozac
PS: countdown to Holland is about 2 weeks and we will be living in a small town in the south called Vlissingen. Better go brush up on my Dutch because hookers are legal over there....lol. :lol: :twisted:

There's nothing quite like hiring hookers in Dutch whilst in a haze of pot smoke :roll:

Return to “join -Ti-”