membership

Post your intent to join only if you are up to the responsibilities of clan membership.

Moderator: ForumModerators

NEUROTIC

membership

Postby NEUROTIC » Sun Jun 18, 2006 9:18 pm

Who does a guy have to go to bed with to get in Ti? Seriously, I quit my vctf clan (burned out on vctf) and I am lookin to get into a TAM clan. Had some offers from a couple other TAM clans, but I know and get along with you guys pretty well and would like to camp out here if ya dont mind.

Soulja

Postby Soulja » Sun Jun 18, 2006 9:34 pm

Dude I've been tryin to get you in for a while!!! Hahahahahaa...I'd like to sponsor this sonova gun who kicks our asses in TAM! Hehehehe...

We just gotta get you a TS account and into some of our practices (your usually at them anyway lol.)
"Son look at all the people linin' up for plastic, wouldnt you like to see them in the national geographic? Squatting bare assed in the dirt eatin' rice from a bowl, with a towel on their head and maybe a bone in their nose?"

NEUROTIC

Postby NEUROTIC » Sun Jun 18, 2006 10:59 pm

I have a TS account from vctf, so i'm good to go there. Soulja said I left out a couple of things. I'm 29 years old, single, and despite what Pewter says, I'm not a homosexual. I am from eastern PA but now reside in Marshfield, MO. Soon to be Springfield MO. I'd show ya a picture of me but I think it would be a little too sexy for this section 8)

Soulja

Postby Soulja » Sun Jun 18, 2006 11:48 pm

Well we have specific accounts we set up on our server, username and pw etc...Shoot Pewt a PM requesting one and I'm sure he'll set you up with one. Btw, one of my exgirlfriends was from Camdenton MO, and frequented Springfield.
"Son look at all the people linin' up for plastic, wouldnt you like to see them in the national geographic? Squatting bare assed in the dirt eatin' rice from a bowl, with a towel on their head and maybe a bone in their nose?"

Rall_Ricker

Postby Rall_Ricker » Mon Jun 19, 2006 1:39 am

she had sex with springfield frequently?
dont let the tiggrrrr get u...or nyte the nipple pincher either

nonstop

Re: membership

Postby nonstop » Mon Jun 19, 2006 7:24 am

NEUROTIC wrote:Who does a guy have to go to bed with to get in Ti? Seriously, I quit my vctf clan (burned out on vctf) and I am lookin to get into a TAM clan. Had some offers from a couple other TAM clans, but I know and get along with you guys pretty well and would like to camp out here if ya dont mind.

If other clans actually had interest in you you're not ti material. :wink:

Houdini

Postby Houdini » Mon Jun 19, 2006 7:43 am

ha non.

I think you would make a good addition to the TAM team.

The empires of the future are the empires of the mind.

Sir Winston Churchill, Speech at Harvard University, September 6, 1943

Naix

Postby Naix » Mon Jun 19, 2006 8:07 am

nonstop wrote:
NEUROTIC wrote:Who does a guy have to go to bed with to get in Ti? Seriously, I quit my vctf clan (burned out on vctf) and I am lookin to get into a TAM clan. Had some offers from a couple other TAM clans, but I know and get along with you guys pretty well and would like to camp out here if ya dont mind.

What?!!11!one!

w3 r t3h l337, k?
World War III will be fought using atomic weapons, the war after that will be fought using sticks and stones.

Porkinator

Postby Porkinator » Mon Jun 19, 2006 8:44 am

NEUROTIC
You a good player and seem like the type that Ti would want.
I will be sure to vote for you if you quit fragging me so much in the server.
Remember..
Protect the Pig !

Dr.Feelgood

Postby Dr.Feelgood » Mon Jun 19, 2006 9:30 am

nonstop wrote:

So thats why you guys keep me around.
Because I really don't have anything interesting to say for the most part...

"Hi mom!"

Rall_Ricker

Postby Rall_Ricker » Mon Jun 19, 2006 11:48 am

i vote no already we already have 2 many haxors, let me make a list.....non, soulja, naix, beer, soulja drunk, ace, ace drunk, trin, and finally trin drunk mostly trin is a haxor when drunk tho.

Yrrek

Postby Yrrek » Mon Jun 19, 2006 5:58 pm

What took you so long? And btw, Camdenton is boring, it's no wonder she went to Springfield. Springfield isn't exactly oodles of fun either. =) Ahh, MO.

Soulja

Postby Soulja » Mon Jun 19, 2006 7:39 pm

Oh ok...I see how it is!

Avaris

Postby Avaris » Mon Jun 19, 2006 9:43 pm

Rall_Ricker wrote:i vote no already we already have 2 many haxors, let me make a list.....non, soulja, naix, beer, soulja drunk, ace, ace drunk, trin, and finally trin drunk mostly trin is a haxor when drunk tho.

Wow rall, you couldn't make a sentence more redundant than that, could you?

Rall_Ricker

Postby Rall_Ricker » Tue Jun 20, 2006 10:56 am

ok.....

Return to “join -Ti-”