Soulja & Yrrek sent me.

Post your intent to join only if you are up to the responsibilities of clan membership.

Moderator: ForumModerators

Soulja

Postby Soulja » Wed Apr 05, 2006 12:27 pm

Glad to hear from ya man...I wondered were you went to!

Hope to see you soon...
"Son look at all the people linin' up for plastic, wouldnt you like to see them in the national geographic? Squatting bare assed in the dirt eatin' rice from a bowl, with a towel on their head and maybe a bone in their nose?"

nonstop

Postby nonstop » Wed Apr 05, 2006 2:14 pm

rob[GL] wrote:Just to keep everyone updated...

I haven't been around much, because I started working again. Sitting on my ass 24/7 getting fatter and even lazier just made me feel like a bum, a leach on society... I couldn't handle it for more than about 2 weeks...

I'm still practicing my UT, but my time has been drastically cut back.

I am now doing something I love to do... Selling cars and trucks. Most salesmen in the industry are sleezebags, I'm young and I have a passion for motor vehicles, so I just go in to work every day with the mindset to help our customers make an informed purchasing decision... I don't mislead anyone.

Get a book by Joe Gerard, How to sell anything to anybody. Great book that helped jump start my Sales carreer when I was getting started.

If you want to be someone who stands out from the crowd as someone with integrity this book will help you.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/044638 ... e&n=283155

Houdini

Postby Houdini » Tue Apr 18, 2006 1:07 pm

If that does not work go to the local restaurant or other buisness that has the contest where you need to put your business card in the fishbowl to win a car. Wait till the hostess is distracted and take the fishbowl. Take 5 or 10 cards at a time and turn them into your manager and tell him you got nothing solid but your leads looks real promising...repeat.
Last edited by Houdini on Wed Apr 19, 2006 9:34 am, edited 1 time in total.

The empires of the future are the empires of the mind.

Sir Winston Churchill, Speech at Harvard University, September 6, 1943

law.of.averages

Postby law.of.averages » Tue Apr 18, 2006 7:15 pm

Houdini wrote:Wait till the hostess is distracted and take the fishbowl. Take 5 or 10 at a time and turn them into your manager

What good are 5 or 10 fishbowl's doing to do him...he's not woring at a pet store

Houdini

Postby Houdini » Wed Apr 19, 2006 9:35 am

law.of.averages wrote:
Houdini wrote:Wait till the hostess is distracted and take the fishbowl. Take 5 or 10 at a time and turn them into your manager

What good are 5 or 10 fishbowl's doing to do him...he's not woring at a pet store

A special thanks to the Law of Grammer and remember kids its I before E except after C.

The empires of the future are the empires of the mind.

Sir Winston Churchill, Speech at Harvard University, September 6, 1943

rob[GL]

Postby rob[GL] » Tue Jun 06, 2006 1:40 pm

You mean GRAMMAR?

There is no "E" at all... HAHAHA
Everyone may piss in the pool but you have to be extra mean to do it from the high diving board.

Soulja

Postby Soulja » Tue Jun 06, 2006 2:42 pm

Dude where you been!?!? I've seen you in some servers here and there...hows everything goin?
"Son look at all the people linin' up for plastic, wouldnt you like to see them in the national geographic? Squatting bare assed in the dirt eatin' rice from a bowl, with a towel on their head and maybe a bone in their nose?"

rob[GL]

Postby rob[GL] » Tue Jun 06, 2006 3:02 pm

Soulja!!! My brotha from anotha motha...

I've missed you guys, seriously...

With my job situation, I ended up having to sell my PC!!! However, I am now gainfully employed again (yay me) and I work 4PM-Midnight, which means I have all morning to play UT2004!!!

I sold my watercooled X2 4400+ @ 2.75GHz (x2 for 5.5GHz effective processing power. And my X1800XT(X) 512MB @ 750MHz core 1.8GHz memory (was an amazing card)

But I finally had enough money to build a new machine, so I bought an ATi RADEON X1900CROSSFIRE and ASUS A8R32MVP Deluxe crossfire board, 1GB of OCZ ram, 80GB HDD, Antec server tower with 500W modular power supply, and a Pioneer DVD writer...

The video card was expensive, so I went with a super cheap Athlon64 3000+ (1.8GHz) processor and overclocked it...

It's going to be more than enough to practice my UT2004... I hope to see some of you guys on the TI PUBLIC DM server very very very soon...

Thanks for caring, and now you're up to date on my life. :) :) :)
Everyone may piss in the pool but you have to be extra mean to do it from the high diving board.

Soulja

Postby Soulja » Tue Jun 06, 2006 4:09 pm

Sweeet man...hope to see you soon...

Mr.Hyde

Postby Mr.Hyde » Wed Jun 07, 2006 10:08 pm

Soulja wrote:Mine is set to about 1 hahaha...I put my sensitivity on about 2.5, and the smoothing high so when I aim for a shot, its a little bit easier to get. Plus I use a Thumb ball mouse...most people don't and everyone bitches at me that I use one hahahaha...

That's exactly what I have on my comp. A damn fine Logitech track ball. To me making the sensitivity real low makes it a great sniping mouse... I just get whoppy jop sometimes when I have to turn around and pop the guy behind me.

Oh, and it takes me like two months to get used to them and get my game with it back to decent... (for me). I am not crazy about the learning curve, but they're worth it, dispite what homeboys think!

Me and my shield gun are gonna pull a Michael Jackson with ya. ;)

Soulja

Postby Soulja » Thu Jun 08, 2006 12:36 am

Now that i Have a G5, I use .1 hahahahaahah...with the highest setting..weeee....

rob[GL]

Postby rob[GL] » Thu Jun 08, 2006 3:33 pm

I never see anyone online the public server anymore?

Yrrek

Postby Yrrek » Thu Jun 08, 2006 3:58 pm

I have a job that I am now working 9-5EST, which is why you won't see me around much anymore except weekends and nights. *shrug* When I am on I am usually on the pub though. Hope to see you soon Rob!

rob[GL]

Postby rob[GL] » Wed Jun 21, 2006 9:22 pm

I see 8 of you online the private server right now!!! I'm trying to join in, but it's all full... :( :(

rob[GL]

Postby rob[GL] » Wed Jun 21, 2006 9:35 pm

k, pewterdragon msn'd me and said he was going to bed, and that i could take his spot... but the password has changed since last time? somebody msn me the password so i can practice... :) :)

Return to “join -Ti-”