Soulja & Yrrek sent me.

Post your intent to join only if you are up to the responsibilities of clan membership.

Moderator: ForumModerators

BeerNut

Postby BeerNut » Thu Mar 16, 2006 3:34 pm

rob[GL] wrote:Well, I'm back in the saddle again. Woke up early with the wife this morning, she went to work to earn the bread again... I'm playing UT. hehe. :)

Jesus you're a lucky SOB... :shock:
*Beer -&- UT*

rob[GL]

Postby rob[GL] » Thu Mar 16, 2006 3:42 pm

Glad I saw your signature... I was going to ask about your name... I thought maybe you spent a lot of time at the bar, drinking beer and eating peanuts... :P

Yrrek - Hurry up and watch my demo! :P
Everyone may piss in the pool but you have to be extra mean to do it from the high diving board.

Yrrek

Postby Yrrek » Thu Mar 16, 2006 4:42 pm

Hey, good job Rob! It doesn't take too much time, but once you get there you are thinking "FINALLY!" haha. Keep up the good work!

Soulja, I'm just giving you crap. Whenever I would go to my friend Cyrus' house, I had to use that kind of mouse and it drove me crazy, but he was so good with it. *shrug* It's all preference. =)

rob[GL]

Postby rob[GL] » Thu Mar 16, 2006 5:11 pm

Just had a few rounds with Souja and nonstop... Lots of fun, and I can really tell my aim is improving...

Still slow to use my binded weapon keys... I still want to wheel of fortune... hehe

But it's coming along nicely. Shit, it's only been a few days. I need to relax. :)
Everyone may piss in the pool but you have to be extra mean to do it from the high diving board.

Nytefyre
Clan Whore

Postby Nytefyre » Thu Mar 16, 2006 6:32 pm

<-----hardkore wheel user!!

im addicted, i just cant stop!
10% Luck, 20% Skill, 15% Consentrated Power of Will,
5% Pleasure, 50% Pain, and 100% Reason to Remember The Name

rob[GL]

Postby rob[GL] » Fri Mar 17, 2006 10:58 am

Just as a followup to yesterday... I woke up early again this morning, it's 9AM right now...

I have played UT for all of 5 minutes to show my wife what I have been learning, and wouldn't you know it... While I was showing off for her, I got the sniper rifle... Something I couldn't do when I was trying to show Yrrek yesterday.

If you care, here's a 133KB demo...

http://members.shaw.ca/robert.ritchie/rob002.demo4

Yrrek

Postby Yrrek » Fri Mar 17, 2006 12:35 pm

=) Keep up the good work!

BeerNut

Postby BeerNut » Fri Mar 17, 2006 3:43 pm

rob[GL] wrote:.....I have played UT for all of 5 minutes to show my wife what I have been learning, ....

Holy crap... Let me get this straight.

Not only does your wife have no problem with your new "career" of 24/7 gaming, but she actually is interested to see what you have been learning with an inferred sense of "being impressed". :shock: :shock: :shock:

Dude, seriously... never let that one go; And if you do, PM me. :o
*Beer -&- UT*

nonstop

Postby nonstop » Fri Mar 17, 2006 5:08 pm

BeerNut wrote:
rob[GL] wrote:.....I have played UT for all of 5 minutes to show my wife what I have been learning, ....

Holy crap... Let me get this straight.

Not only does your wife have no problem with your new "career" of 24/7 gaming, but she actually is interested to see what you have been learning with an inferred sense of "being impressed". :shock: :shock: :shock:

Dude, seriously... never let that one go; And if you do, PM me. :o

No pm me! please! 8) Screw beer, he's a rookie! :shock:

Avaris

Postby Avaris » Fri Mar 17, 2006 5:34 pm

Seriously, PM Nonstop, though (damn...I feel like some kind of infomercial guy...). You should do some one on ones with Nonstop, it helps out GREATLY.

Soulja

Postby Soulja » Sat Mar 18, 2006 1:02 am

Can anyone send me the link to that map? I can't seem to find it...
"Son look at all the people linin' up for plastic, wouldnt you like to see them in the national geographic? Squatting bare assed in the dirt eatin' rice from a bowl, with a towel on their head and maybe a bone in their nose?"

rob[GL]

Postby rob[GL] » Sat Mar 18, 2006 12:34 pm

pewterdragn
Clan Leader

Postby pewterdragn » Sat Mar 18, 2006 1:01 pm

Soulja wrote:Can anyone send me the link to that map? I can't seem to find it...

Um... its on our mapvote-enabled servers with http-redirect ;)
1337 (_)И][× HàЖØ®§ p\/\/И

Soulja

Postby Soulja » Sat Mar 18, 2006 5:45 pm

I'd rather have it so when I clear my cache I still have it. I've been downloading a lot of shit that I should have installed so. I gotta do a lot of downloading and install.
"Son look at all the people linin' up for plastic, wouldnt you like to see them in the national geographic? Squatting bare assed in the dirt eatin' rice from a bowl, with a towel on their head and maybe a bone in their nose?"

rob[GL]

Postby rob[GL] » Wed Apr 05, 2006 11:35 am

Just to keep everyone updated...

I haven't been around much, because I started working again. Sitting on my ass 24/7 getting fatter and even lazier just made me feel like a bum, a leach on society... I couldn't handle it for more than about 2 weeks...

I'm still practicing my UT, but my time has been drastically cut back.

I am now doing something I love to do... Selling cars and trucks. Most salesmen in the industry are sleezebags, I'm young and I have a passion for motor vehicles, so I just go in to work every day with the mindset to help our customers make an informed purchasing decision... I don't mislead anyone.

Return to “join -Ti-”