Practice?

Post your intent to join only if you are up to the responsibilities of clan membership.

Moderator: ForumModerators

law.of.averages

Postby law.of.averages » Fri Sep 16, 2005 9:29 am

nonstop wrote:
law.of.averages wrote:Just add Ti-* to your bud's. that way you get everybloody

Isn't it actually -Ti-* law? But the real question is should it be -T since the i is a dropped I that you use with character mapping?

I think you got the idea ;-) Just add one of us, then go in and manually bastardize it in the .ini file.

Hoss

Postby Hoss » Fri Sep 16, 2005 12:53 pm

LOL...I just put *(member name) and I getcha just fine. Whatever works right?

law.of.averages

Postby law.of.averages » Fri Sep 16, 2005 4:49 pm

sure if you want to find any old law.of.averages that might work :shock:

ClownMajik
SpoogeMan!

Postby ClownMajik » Fri Sep 16, 2005 10:11 pm

deadly wrote:On a more serious note: some of our clan mates don't actually use the dropped i in their clan tags. Yes, it's true. There are some nonstandard -Ti- i's out in there in UT2k4 space. What does that indicate about those members character...mapping?

I fear to even venture a guess.

yeah our tags stand for something cool. other Ti tags just stand for Total Idiots.
"Of all the moments in my life, you were always there somewhere. Once as a wish. Once as a blessing. And now as the greatest loss I'll ever experience."

Hoss

Postby Hoss » Fri Sep 16, 2005 10:24 pm

Hey Clown...where were you tonight while yer bro NonStop was abusing me? Coulda used yer help! :(

ClownMajik
SpoogeMan!

Postby ClownMajik » Sat Sep 17, 2005 1:09 am

Hoss wrote:Hey Clown...where were you tonight while yer bro NonStop was abusing me? Coulda used yer help! :(

Its part of your training. You will never see me on friday nights or satuday afternoons.
"Of all the moments in my life, you were always there somewhere. Once as a wish. Once as a blessing. And now as the greatest loss I'll ever experience."

1/2LuNaTiC

Postby 1/2LuNaTiC » Sat Sep 17, 2005 10:43 am

Hoss wrote:Hey Clown...where were you tonight while yer bro NonStop was abusing me? Coulda used yer help! :(

I think nonstop has abused all of us at one time or another :cry:

Deadly
Clan Leader

Postby Deadly » Sat Sep 17, 2005 10:47 am

1/2LuNaTiC wrote:I think nonstop has abused all of us at one time or another :cry:

I think he'd call it "training us". :P
Deadly

nonstop

Postby nonstop » Sat Sep 17, 2005 3:38 pm

deadly wrote:
1/2LuNaTiC wrote:I think nonstop has abused all of us at one time or another :cry:

Hehe. Just getting to know you hoss so if I can help in any way when we get together later I know what to look for.

Remember Sipher in the Matrix Reloaded? He faught Neo for a while and then said 'ok, I just wanted to make sure it was you.' Neo responded 'you could have asked.' And Sipher said, 'you never truly know someone until you fight them.' There's a little truth in there. :lol: So basically I like to find a good 1on1 partner because I enjoy that and if there is anything I can see to help I try to where I can. The adendum is that you are interested in help. Not everyone is and that's cool too. I can think of one person in particular that got pissed at me and never really talks to me anymore since that initial 1on1. :D That one still cracks me up.

Later if your interested I can show you things to help improve and l8tr you can kick my sorry ars. I can think of at least 5 people who have gone on to be much better than me after a few times together.

Avaris

Postby Avaris » Sun Sep 18, 2005 9:56 am

Lucky bastards, those ones. I've managed to beat you twice, and that's because the advantage was on my side. We need to have a rematch because I want to take back that horrible defeat in Rankin.

Shadowhaxor

Postby Shadowhaxor » Sun Sep 18, 2005 10:04 am

nonstop wrote:
deadly wrote:

Hehe. Just getting to know you hoss so if I can help in any way when we get together later I know what to look for.

Remember Sipher in the Matrix Reloaded? He faught Neo for a while and then said 'ok, I just wanted to make sure it was you.' Neo responded 'you could have asked.' And Sipher said, 'you never truly know someone until you fight them.' There's a little truth in there. :lol: So basically I like to find a good 1on1 partner because I enjoy that and if there is anything I can see to help I try to where I can. The adendum is that you are interested in help. Not everyone is and that's cool too. I can think of one person in particular that got pissed at me and never really talks to me anymore since that initial 1on1. :D That one still cracks me up.

Later if your interested I can show you things to help improve and l8tr you can kick my sorry ars. I can think of at least 5 people who have gone on to be much better than me after a few times together.

That was Siper, that was Seraph.... Grr!

nonstop

Postby nonstop » Sun Sep 18, 2005 10:41 am

Oh hush! You and your polish connection are never going to beat me!!! :o

Avaris wrote:Lucky bastards, those ones. I've managed to beat you twice, and that's because the advantage was on my side. We need to have a rematch because I want to take back that horrible defeat in Rankin.

nonstop

Postby nonstop » Sun Sep 18, 2005 10:46 am

Shadowhaxor wrote:That was Siper, that was Seraph.... Grr!

Oh nooossss.... I just knew when I wrote that it was wrong and that there had to be a Matrix Nazi on the boards that would undo me! :lol:

I only saw it once and was let down but enjoyed some of the scenes.

Hoss

Postby Hoss » Sun Sep 18, 2005 5:23 pm

Hey I think it's great you are open and willing to help! Such a disappointment when you ask someone for tips and they ignore you for fear of being outdone later. Tips or not...I don't see me bullying you for quite some time lol.
Which brings up another topic. I hope there are some among you who encourage "noobs." Narrow minded are those who forget that they too were noobs at one time. I love this game UT. Have been playing off and on since the original Unreal and would hate to see it fade away simply because the elite shunned the newcomers. Your thoughts?

Naix

Postby Naix » Sun Sep 18, 2005 5:46 pm

Hoss wrote:Hey I think it's great you are open and willing to help! Such a disappointment when you ask someone for tips and they ignore you for fear of being outdone later. Tips or not...I don't see me bullying you for quite some time lol.
Which brings up another topic. I hope there are some among you who encourage "noobs." Narrow minded are those who forget that they too were noobs at one time. I love this game UT. Have been playing off and on since the original Unreal and would hate to see it fade away simply because the elite shunned the newcomers. Your thoughts?

Exactly.
World War III will be fought using atomic weapons, the war after that will be fought using sticks and stones.

Return to “join -Ti-”