Hey there

Post your intent to join only if you are up to the responsibilities of clan membership.

Moderator: ForumModerators

-Jeta-
Site Admin

Postby -Jeta- » Thu May 05, 2005 10:34 am

I feel very childish in what I am about to comment but I have too....

HAHA your intitials are BS :P
... WTF ...

Blind_Squirrel

Postby Blind_Squirrel » Fri May 06, 2005 3:08 pm

uhhh, you lost me....BS?

kidding, got a chuckle out of it myself when I finally saw a night ago replying to a PM. If the shoe fits, as they say.

Avaris

Postby Avaris » Fri May 06, 2005 11:10 pm

Hey, my old name could pass me up as a nerd at a gaming convention :roll:

Blind_Squirrel

Postby Blind_Squirrel » Wed May 18, 2005 8:24 am

the next few weeks back and forth prepping to move back to Pittsburgh...big changes for school (post bacc - intermediate step to dental school goal) things will be a bit hectic, but looking forward to getting past this and having high speed cnxn at home (currently having to hang out at work when I want to play in evenings / weekends due to satelite latency where staying now.... may be a bit touch and go for a few weeks then get back to normal.

Thanks all for help and posts.

Still unsure how to get into the practices but put msg. to Pewter to try and help.

On a good note, latest system update on Mac OS X really improves video performance with Tiger 10.4.1, smooths out stuttery areas in maps w/ more organic shapes and fog/water effects....yeah!!!!!

Blind_Squirrel

Postby Blind_Squirrel » Mon Jun 06, 2005 9:12 pm

just an update, not been up much, mixed news:

- not returning to Pittsburgh until fall, if not longer
- taking a night class on top of work, time is tight, but:

getting Verizon FIOS service where I'm staying, so won't have to stay at work until late hours to join in, will be able to play from home!

- look forward to seeing more of everybody soon...

Nytefyre
Clan Whore

Postby Nytefyre » Tue Jun 07, 2005 9:34 pm

sweet....
10% Luck, 20% Skill, 15% Consentrated Power of Will,
5% Pleasure, 50% Pain, and 100% Reason to Remember The Name

Blind_Squirrel

back in the 'burgh, back in the game

Postby Blind_Squirrel » Thu Oct 06, 2005 5:14 pm

back in the 'burgh, back in the game

Well, been away a long time...things never seem to go exactly like you plan...or at least the way I plan. Didn't stay in Philly, ended up back in Pittsburgh, finally got DSL a few weeks ago, and started to play again for the first time in a while. Been by the board and practicing around a bit...getting my backside kicked worse than before... Hope to see you guys around again...alot of rust to polish off... but apparently the target on my ass is still plainly visible!

Blind_Squirrel

Postby Blind_Squirrel » Fri Dec 30, 2005 6:52 pm

just a note of thanks.

Appreciate all the good times with you all...Ti has been a really great place thus far. Seems like a rare place where the posts are largely good natured (barring a few visitors)...

Not sure where headed, trying to decide on whether to continue to pursue grad school or go back to work--and finally have a budget for a new machine...hesitant to pull out the plastic till I commit and have something definite.

While I don't think I'll ever be as good as some of you, I sincerely look forward to ditching this 800 Mhz wonder and being able to keep up a little better... but either way, it's been alot of fun.

Wish you all good things in the New Year.

B_S

nonstop

Postby nonstop » Fri Dec 30, 2005 7:37 pm

Blind_Squirrel wrote:just a note of thanks.

Appreciate all the good times with you all...Ti has been a really great place thus far. Seems like a rare place where the posts are largely good natured (barring a few visitors)...

Not sure where headed, trying to decide on whether to continue to pursue grad school or go back to work--and finally have a budget for a new machine...hesitant to pull out the plastic till I commit and have something definite.

While I don't think I'll ever be as good as some of you, I sincerely look forward to ditching this 800 Mhz wonder and being able to keep up a little better... but either way, it's been alot of fun.

Wish you all good things in the New Year.

B_S

Good to see you lately blind. If you need any help with the system purchase we have a few here that can help.

Blind_Squirrel

Postby Blind_Squirrel » Sat Dec 31, 2005 1:18 am

Nonstop: always there with the helping hand...TY!

myxxplyxx

Postby myxxplyxx » Sat Dec 31, 2005 9:52 pm

blind,

I'm in the 'burgh also. Glad you hooked up with these guys...a good bunch, except for .... :lol: :lol: :lol:

Myxx
"Green eggs and spam...I would not eat them with a fox, I would not..."

Blind_Squirrel

Postby Blind_Squirrel » Sun Jan 01, 2006 3:10 pm

Hey myxxplyxx:
Happy New Year to Yuins guys n' at...

Have to say, got home late last night and no one was on the server, but played a bit on a CTF game and while therewere some really great players I wanted to turn off chat entirely...so much "your mother this or that" and one guy claiming to be a pro just making fun of others...ridiculous crap...Makes me glad to know an island of sanity exists here.

See you around myxxplyxx.

myxxplyxx

Postby myxxplyxx » Tue Jan 03, 2006 1:19 pm

Correct spelling is "YINZ"...you must be new around here... :)

Go "Stihlers" :lol:
"Green eggs and spam...I would not eat them with a fox, I would not..."

nonstop

Postby nonstop » Tue Jan 03, 2006 1:29 pm

Blind_Squirrel wrote:so much "your mother this or that" and one guy claiming to be a pro just making fun of others...ridiculous crap...Makes me glad to know an island of sanity exists here.

Uhmmm.... I uhmmm... well... Can someone else break it to him gently? I don't have the heart. :lol:

law.of.averages

Postby law.of.averages » Tue Jan 03, 2006 2:40 pm

nonstop wrote:
Blind_Squirrel wrote:so much "your mother this or that" and one guy claiming to be a pro just making fun of others...ridiculous crap...Makes me glad to know an island of sanity exists here.

Uhmmm.... I uhmmm... well... Can someone else break it to him gently? I don't have the heart. :lol:

Non, maybe he's comparing us to the island of Tuvalu...which is slowly sinking into the ocean. ;-)

Return to “join -Ti-”