I've just realized something....

Post your intent to join only if you are up to the responsibilities of clan membership.

Moderator: ForumModerators

Naix

I've just realized something....

Postby Naix » Sat Aug 20, 2005 12:17 am

I remember how i heard about this game, and why i started playing. Before playing this, i was never really into online FPS games, because my mentality was "theres always going to be someone better than me, so why bother?" But i got this game as a gift from a friend so, i tried it out. I remember having the feeling that i would never be decent at it after the first month of gameplay, because i could never get a score over 10, when others were getting 20's, 30's+. But i stuck it out and started playing other gametypes like onslaught and assualt, which occupied me for a while. I found myself playing less and less of the game, until eventually, i uninstalled it. A few months past of other crappy games, and i thought i'd give it another try. Then i stumbled upon this server. I liked the attitude of Ti, which wasnt "][m mor l337 then joo" like so many other servers. I probly wouldnt be playing this game still if i hadn't met you guys. Anyways, i'll get to the point

Im interested in taking the next step up than just being a regular on the server, Im looking to join Ti. Im usually pretty cautious about joining clans, because i want to find one i will stick with, and this is it. I hope you guys will consider me (I'm very patient by the way :)) I know joining isnt a 1-week ordeal, but i just thought i'd let ya know im interested. If someone feels like i dont belong, just say it, i dont want to piss anyone off

Anyways, its about 1:00am now, so im gonna get some sleep :)
World War III will be fought using atomic weapons, the war after that will be fought using sticks and stones.

nonstop

Postby nonstop » Sat Aug 20, 2005 8:11 am

Naix you have a great attitude and you hang out a lot which is a big + for getting in. Not to mention you are a good player. The attitude, as you mentioned is the big thing I think for Ti as there are no 733ts in here except for the leet server op, Dragon. :)

You also said you were patient which is good because it usually takes a bit for everyone to get to know you so they can vote for or against. You have been around enough that several of us know you so that bodes well.

Keep haning out, come to Wed. night practices when you can and in time I'm sure things will work out.

Vendetta

Postby Vendetta » Sat Aug 20, 2005 1:56 pm

Kinda curious where you draw the line for new members to be admitted in, clan wise I think you guys are pushen 17 or 18. How big should a clan get and seeing as you guys are a great group and looks like you all play regular, when should, in your clan close new peeps? Seen clan push 30 and over and some only 8 clan wise. Non, hope the ping settles for you, when it does lets shooten up in a 1v1 again, good practice gets the heart pumpen :wink:
Fortune follows the Bold.

pewterdragn
Clan Leader

Postby pewterdragn » Mon Aug 22, 2005 9:34 pm

Just to piss Vex off for his eternal wait for membership, Naix's vote has been posted. Check your PMs dude.
1337 (_)И][× HàЖØ®§ p\/\/И

Return to “join -Ti-”