I'd love to join Ti but....

Post your intent to join only if you are up to the responsibilities of clan membership.

Moderator: ForumModerators

Prozac

I'd love to join Ti but....

Postby Prozac » Mon Dec 01, 2008 5:34 pm

Hey everyone, you guys already know how much I love Ti from the time I spent playing with you all back in 2006, and I would definitely like to join this great TEAM.

However, I have a few concerns, all on my end. Here they are:

1. I don't know if I can be 100% available all the time. I have a total of 5 children and 3 stepdaughters. Now to be fair, 2 of my kids live in Holland with my wife (we're currently seperated) Two of my other girls live with their mom (my other ex...lol) and one stays with me. I think you've all mentioned that family comes first..........so I just don't want to be in the middle of close matches/practices etc. and have to bail out to take care of family stuff - so I don't know how Ti looks at that sort of thing.

2. ......................well there really is no 2 :lol: If I had a Team Speak account I'd love to get online with everyone that is pawning me the first 100th of a nanosecond when each round starts.

I'm 110% a team player who will gladly take a frag for Nyte or Sid and even Pork if it means the better player helps our TEAM go on to victory!!!! What I lack in skills, I make up for in unselfish TEAM play. I'm also very teachable and could care less about ego. I'm pretty sure Pork will sponsor me since he's an OLD friend of mine :P and he sponsored me when I wanted to join before.

So if you guys and girls think I'd make a good addition to the clan let me know. I know the rules, if you think I'd be a good match and could work around family stuff from time to time, I'd love to be considered.

Thanks for your time, Prozac

Nytefyre
Clan Whore

Re: I'd love to join Ti but....

Postby Nytefyre » Mon Dec 01, 2008 6:07 pm

hey, ill vouch for u....

actually, in this day and age, we dont really scrim or play matches with others....every so often there will be an interclan 2v2 or 3v3 or something, but ur usually around when we do our thing anyways...

yes, family and real lyfe come 1st, and we all have occasions and things that pull us away...heck, if u were to play 3 tymes a week, that would easily make u a 'regular'...

as for TS, ull have to PM pewterdragn to get u an acct set up...so, send the message, and pack a picnic lunch....it make take a bit (if PD raced molasses, there is a good chance the molasses may win)

its all about fun....there really is no pressure or 'practice' per say...

we value good people and attitudes and having fun WAY MORE then skillz and skores
10% Luck, 20% Skill, 15% Consentrated Power of Will,
5% Pleasure, 50% Pain, and 100% Reason to Remember The Name

Porkinator

Postby Porkinator » Mon Dec 01, 2008 8:18 pm

Prozac
Sure I will sponsor you and I admired the way you played in c2c and you will find a lot of good people here. You got to be able to get on Team Speak as that is were people learn about you a lot. There is a lot of friendly ribbing going on there but the language sometimes gets " Adult " (roflma at that ) so if you have kids at home besure the speakers are off and you can hear through a headset.
No of us will qualify for sainthood.
Actually Deadly is more mature than most of us (lkke that is really hard) but everyone here has a good heart and we really do care about each other quite a bit.
This is my second family and people get in to Ti based on well how well they get along
with others and not by skill (that means I would have never gotten in if that were the case. Being available is not mandatory but we like people that like to play the game and can have a good time on TS. If this is what you wnat then pm Pewter for a TS account and even when you get on TS be aware it takes a while to be accepted and voted on as a member (some have taken a year or more)but when you get in you will find a great bunch of people who are proud of our clan.
"Peace is that brief glorious moment in history when everybody stands
around reloading".--Thomas Jefferson

Prozac

Postby Prozac » Mon Dec 01, 2008 8:57 pm

No of us will qualify for sainthood
Ohhhh Pork, I was so hoping to become Saint Prozac....oh well. No I can talk dirty with the best of them --- when my kids aren't around :lol:

Thanks for the vote of confidence and sponsorhip. I did PM Pewter and I'll wait for his response. In the mean time let's have fun fraggin. You don't have to worry about me being patient, I've got all the time in the world - lol. Let's just do something that's not post mortem. jk

Best, Prozac :D

Return to “join -Ti-”