Undertow

Post your intent to join only if you are up to the responsibilities of clan membership.

Moderator: ForumModerators

Yrrek

Postby Yrrek » Fri Nov 10, 2006 7:50 am

If you want to be a good team player, I suggest charging straight into the middle of the other team, each round, and stay alive as long as possible making the opposing team waste their ammo on you, so your teammates can then pick them off at leisure. Works for me at least.

No questions or comments allowed.

Zillion

Postby Zillion » Fri Nov 10, 2006 8:42 am

What I have a hard time grasping is the "Draw Enemy Fire" part. Everything within me says, stay low, keep your head down...

I guess this is why I haven't done as well at TAM to date. Thanks for the suggestion Yrrek!

Porkinator

Postby Porkinator » Fri Nov 10, 2006 10:09 am

Always let the Pig shoot you.
Sounds like a good plan to me.
BTW you move and shoot pretty good.
Also I don't drink so you have to get your own damn beer.
"Peace is that brief glorious moment in history when everybody stands
around reloading".--Thomas Jefferson

Zillion

Postby Zillion » Fri Nov 10, 2006 10:12 am

Porkinator, I would let you shoot me, but you seem to have it down pretty good yourself. Yhave a good circle movement that I like when you are using the shock and it makes it hard to hit you.... but if you continue to use it... I will learn how to hit you :)

In the mean time... the pig can always shoot me

Rom

Postby Rom » Fri Nov 10, 2006 10:57 am

Zillion Very good match last night,you have take me by suprise.I dint think you will be good like that .I request a rematch and this time i will be ready for you man :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

You are a good challenge,i will nead to be like Nyte and get you in the back :lol: :lol: :lol:

Hope to cya in the server very soon

Very good match
The Deadly Frenchies

Zillion

Postby Zillion » Fri Nov 10, 2006 11:03 am

Thanks Rom!

The match was awesome buddy! I notice that you tend to freak out when someone pulls the minigun out on you. What's with that...? You almost have the deer in the headlights look :)

When someone whips that thing out on you... RUN! or Shield away!

I am looking forward to playing you again Rom and anyone else. When I played Quake, all I ever did was play 1v1 so it's kind really all that I know other than TDM and CTF.

The Double jumps and wall jumps were kind of hard to master, but when I got that down, it was just like Q3 all over again.

Do you have MSN?

To you and anyway, you can MSN me at zillion.ut@hotmail.com

nonstop

Postby nonstop » Fri Nov 10, 2006 1:20 pm

Zillion wrote:When someone whips that thing out on you... RUN! or Shield away!

I am looking forward to playing you again Rom and anyone else. When I played Quake, all I ever did was play 1v1 so it's kind really all that I know other than TDM and CTF.

The Double jumps and wall jumps were kind of hard to master, but when I got that down, it was just like Q3 all over again.

Hooray for quake3... booo for quake 4.

Yrrek

Postby Yrrek » Fri Nov 10, 2006 1:37 pm

Red Stripe, it's so ugly, it makes ANYone look good! Red Stripe, it's beer! HOOOORAAY BEER!

Porkinator

Postby Porkinator » Fri Nov 10, 2006 6:59 pm

Zillion wrote:Porkinator, I would let you shoot me, but you seem to have it down pretty good yourself. Yhave a good circle movement that I like when you are using the shock and it makes it hard to hit you.... but if you continue to use it... I will learn how to hit you :)

In the mean time... the pig can always shoot me

uh oh.. :(
"Peace is that brief glorious moment in history when everybody stands
around reloading".--Thomas Jefferson

Return to “join -Ti-”