Withdrawal

Post your intent to join only if you are up to the responsibilities of clan membership.

Moderator: ForumModerators

Prozac

Withdrawal

Postby Prozac » Mon Aug 28, 2006 12:58 am

Hey everyone here at Ti Clan you guys and gals are all great, and I always have fun when I frag with you, but I've come to realize that my move to Holland with my family is going to be quite and undertaking.

I don't even play online anymore at all, and rarely play a little deathmatch here and there, just to keep me from getting too rusty.

Anyway, ya'll are some great comrades and friends and I really hate that I can't be an active part of Ti right now....but that's just the way it's working.

Porkinator, you are always gonna be my dawg, sho nuff, and I'll try to stay in touch with you and the rest of the clan. A shout out to Rom, and Delamer for all of there help along my UT journey.

I hope that if my situation ever changes, I could come back to Ti and be considered for membership.

You guys are a cut above, Warm Regards, Prozac :) :( :)

Porkinator

Postby Porkinator » Mon Aug 28, 2006 6:55 am

Prozac
I would not withdraw your name just get the move over and get
back on line.
You have a lot of irons in the fire and I admire you doing what is best for your family.
You better stay in touch or I will come over to Holland and put termites in your wooden shoes.
Best of luck Bro.
Pork
"Peace is that brief glorious moment in history when everybody stands
around reloading".--Thomas Jefferson

Nytefyre
Clan Whore

Postby Nytefyre » Mon Aug 28, 2006 7:47 am

yar....

priorities are a must, but ur always welcome back here...even if its a while down the road...

heck, i lost my internet for like 8 months and im still here... :shock:

i EXPECT to see u some tyme in the future....unless PD has kicked me out of the klan by then....LOL
10% Luck, 20% Skill, 15% Consentrated Power of Will,
5% Pleasure, 50% Pain, and 100% Reason to Remember The Name

nonstop

Postby nonstop » Mon Aug 28, 2006 8:01 am

Stay in touch on the boards dude. You know Holland does have quite a ut community too. 8) I think fntic.lauke is over there, the worlds best 1on1 player.

Take it easy and God bless.

Prozac

Postby Prozac » Mon Aug 28, 2006 9:11 am

Yes Lauke is Dutch, and that reminds me, that I need to go download some nice 1v1 demos of him. Any recommendations or links?

Thanks guys for your understanding and support.

Prozac

nonstop

Postby nonstop » Mon Aug 28, 2006 9:49 am

Prozac wrote:Yes Lauke is Dutch, and that reminds me, that I need to go download some nice 1v1 demos of him. Any recommendations or links?

Prozac

Yes they are quite a trip. Try esreality.hexus.net, cached.net, clanbase.com, gameamp.com, prounreal.com, team.fnatic.com.

You may find the ut scene over there isn't dying quite as much as here. Americans get bored and distracted easy. :wink:

Avaris

Postby Avaris » Mon Aug 28, 2006 11:32 am

nonstop wrote:
Prozac wrote:Yes Lauke is Dutch, and that reminds me, that I need to go download some nice 1v1 demos of him. Any recommendations or links?

Prozac

Yes they are quite a trip. Try esreality.hexus.net, cached.net, clanbase.com, gameamp.com, prounreal.com, team.fnatic.com.

You may find the ut scene over there isn't dying quite as much as here. Americans get bored and distracted easy. :wink:

It's true, there are a great many good european players, and they're still at it. Just get a good connection, I wasn't able to play for 5 months because I'd get a regular ping of 200 on the Ti pub when I was in Poland. Of course, that could just be Poland's shitty ISPs...

Rom

Postby Rom » Mon Aug 28, 2006 11:36 am

Wish you the best of luck Pro,and i hope to cya very soon :lol: :lol: :lol:
The Deadly Frenchies

ClownMajik
SpoogeMan!

Postby ClownMajik » Mon Aug 28, 2006 12:41 pm

good luck
"Of all the moments in my life, you were always there somewhere. Once as a wish. Once as a blessing. And now as the greatest loss I'll ever experience."

Return to “join -Ti-”